Battlestar Galactica/Caprica

Re: Battlestar Galactica

I'm going to watch Razor (Extended) either tonight or tomorrow. I noticed that Starbuck's viper has also been 'cleaned' and seems new. Anyway, just realized that Caprica 6 did Playboy! :D

Just watched Razor.....
... according to the hybrid, Starbuck is evil....... I think shes the final cylon. She blew up and must have been resurrected!... hence the viper not having her name plate on it.

Last edited:

Apparently they might split season 4 into two..... part two might not air until 2009. If that happens, it would be horrible and frustrating.

Yeah I know its the last season, but another break would be so frustrating. Especially since all my shows have been affected by the stupid strike.

Its in an interview with her. She says that the first thing they told her was that shes not a cylon. I still have my doubts though;)

Battlestar Galactica's fourth and final season begins airing on April 4th, but thanks to the writers' strike, production was halted with half of the season left to complete. Now, with word coming in that the strike is likely over this week, Battlestar fans are eager to learn when the acclaimed series can go back into production and finish its story.

If the show had stayed on its original schedule, it would be completing production in March, but according to TV Guide's Michael Ausiello, March is now an early possibility for when the show will be going back into production, to complete Season 4. Eonline says that the final season will almost certainly now be split into two halves when it comes to scheduling, with the final 10 episodes airing in the fall or perhaps in 2009.

While fans will be disappointed to hear about the possible long delay, it's actually not completely new news, as even before the strike occurred, SCI FI Channel was said to be considering a long split in the middle of Season 4. The strike only seems to have made such a split more necessary from a production standpoint.

Finishing the season in 2009??? That would be shit!

it was said for some time now that they would split the fourth seaoson into two parts because of the author strike. the first 12 eps are shot and will be shown this year beginning in april and the final eps will be aired in 09 which will be the end of the bsg saga.

I really hope I will be able to see 6 naked.

triciahelfercover.jpg

One fine white biatch!

Can anyone mail me this issue?

:DUMMY:

Last edited:

Very good.

The first minutes were simply beautiful. The realisation was great.
I'm glad the main is already starting.

wow, just wow!

as expected fantastic episode and yeah, the beginning was spectecular!

Fantastic.

The first part was just great.
What I love about this is that they don't waste time with bullsh*t, they keep the story flowing steadily.

:( I wanna watch more

I WANT MORE! I think when the cylon in the bath tub was talking to the woman (the hot one in Razor) about Kara being the apocalypse, i think he meant kara was the apocalypse for the Cylons since they believe in 1 god, which is like us in real life.

Also think the earthlines have something to do with the intuition that kara has. They erased the navigation system so that cylons can trace earth if they found her and rebuilt her ship.
Just ideas...

^ do you think it will be present day Earth, or future?
it'll be interesting if it was Earth in the future!

^ do you think it will be present day Earth, or future?
it'll be interesting if it was Earth in the future!

on the original series it was present day. But don't think we'll get to see earth at least until the final episode.

^ for humanity's sake, i hope the lost '13th colony' has evolved parallel or faster than the original 12.
if not, then say hello to your new cylon masters.
lol

Not good for me. Almost everything before the last quarter should have been told during the 1st episode, such as Gropollo's celebration.

Ok, the mutiny was interesting but until that, I was bored.
And there's no good reason for Daddydama to trust Starbuck.

In fact, too much talknig, and not a single space battle !!!!

Overall good episode.

We saw another leap of faith by Adama, but a Roslin that seems to forget that she asked many leaps of faith from alot of people before.

The Cylon mutiny was a nice touch, and new things will surely happen, and since the centurions are now intelligent maybe we'll see a new player on the scene. Btw those guys are gonna ressurect so what's the point of killing them?

I doubt there will be many space battles. And constant battles would get too boring.

And Baltar gets every girl. What's he made of!? lucky bastard! :MAD:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom