Battlefield: Hardline (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)

It's impressive on the XBox One mate ;)
iEedavYezAn6P.gif

I got really into heist mode and played about 20 games that were mostly great fun, but the other modes (2 variances of conquest) were not as enjoyable. To be fair, I've never been into any conquest mode in a Battlefield game so it's probably just not for me.

Before I'd purchase the game based on the demo I'd have to hear there were a lot of Heist maps as that would be all I'd play.

Ill be getting this as well i think.

Its the first time I've enjoyed a FPS in ages.

I hate the middle finger when you spot the enemy and the overly sweaty shouting. Its just pathetic. Like it was designed by a 14yr old.

It just feels like a poor mod for BF4. I don't have any urge to keep playing when I already have the better BF4 full game as well. If it was £19.99 to £29.99 id give it a shot, but £40+ is laughable.
Especially as the next real battlefield game will be out in a few months. Or are they doing the star wars one this November?

Last edited:
It's not enough to judge the game on but I played the beta for an hour and it didn't grab me, the best thing during that hour was me realising that the vehicle controls are back on the triggers.

I miss Bad Company 2, I remember trading in Modern Warfare just to focus on that beta.

Too bad none of us give two shits about your opinion.

Who asked you? I love how you are speaking on behalf of everyone on the forum saying nobody gives a shit about his opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and can give it, you clearly have a problem with Fray Bentos, just ignore his posts, and move on, problem solved.

You've been here since 2005, you should know better than making posts like that.

Tried both beta's of this and I have to say, really unimpressed, no doubt they will charge full price for this, when it should really just be a DLC of Battlefield 4. I reckon this game is going to undersell.

I'll hold on for Battlefield 5 thank you very much.

Who asked you? I love how you are speaking on behalf of everyone on the forum saying nobody gives a shit about his opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and can give it, you clearly have a problem with Fray Bentos, just ignore his posts, and move on, problem solved.

You've been here since 2005, you should know better than making posts like that.

I'm so sorry.

Thank you, well said! :APPLAUD:

I have played a lot of this Beta now and I just can't get into it. I think I've had it with the Battlefield/MW games, they are tired and stale now.

Really looking forward to stuff like The Order and The Division now.

SP looks really good and if the story is around 15+ hours I'll definitely buy it, the MP on the other hand looks like stupid arcadey shit designed for obscenity shouting 12 year old American boys, won't be touching that with a barge pole.

SP looks really good and if the story is around 15+ hours I'll definitely buy it, the MP on the other hand looks like stupid arcadey shit designed for obscenity shouting 12 year old American boys, won't be touching that with a barge pole.

Summed up perfectly!!

Ea access version available. Its 40+ gb. But you get 10 hours gameplay. Though story mode is locked to just the first mission. multiplayer is there in full though.

Still playing think still a few episodes to go, but really enjoying it, love the story.

Only thing mind you is the CPU AI is terrible, you can lead them to the slaughter so easily, granted I'm not on the hardest level but still.

And there is some shoddy stuff like your partners running straight past enemies without raising any trouble, lol. Into the bargain seems that you really in most instances need to take care of everyone and the partner is just a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom