Battlefield : Bad Company Series

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company Xbox 360 and PS3

recon who has binoculars to spot people who then show up on the radar
Yep, that's what I was talking about this afternoon. BF2 is still a great game on PC (only ruined by the elitists), I love how you can get points by doing more than just killing people, and how you have to "spot" people before anyone else can track them down - if you're a sneaky bastard you'll never get caught.

Played it for a bit yesterday - when it finally fucking downloaded!!!!

I like it - but a few bits just annoy me a bit and make it feel a bit rushed. I shot a palm tree and it just broke in half and flew off - It wasn't very real :(( Things like this just get on my nerves abit. EDIT: how many times can I say 'Bit' - Jeez!!!!

But I only had a few games and I do like most of the other stuff - Especially the vehicles and the big maps.

I will probably get the full game. I need something new to play COD4 is getting a bit samey.

lol about the palm tree, does everyone experience the slow downloading? or is it just me?

Took forever over PSN, longer than normal it seemed.

Pretty decent demo, a LOT like Frontlines, looks far better though and less sparse. A possible buy for me in the future but not for a while.

Played it for a bit yesterday - when it finally fucking downloaded!!!!

I like it - but a few bits just annoy me a bit and make it feel a bit rushed. I shot a palm tree and it just broke in half and flew off - It wasn't very real :(( Things like this just get on my nerves abit. EDIT: how many times can I say 'Bit' - Jeez!!!!

But I only had a few games and I do like most of the other stuff - Especially the vehicles and the big maps.

I will probably get the full game. I need something new to play COD4 is getting a bit samey.

Dont forget there is 24 players so there has to be some give in the GFX

but yeah like JB said i like the other ways to get points so you dont have to go out all guns blazing all the time

i just sat back and picked people off with the sniper and when i saw other snipers it would say "sniper spotted" and then put it on the map :))

EDIT: I just remembered, talking about the destructible environment and trees. I was behinds loads of trees and couldn't see shit so i shot em down so i had a clear line of sight :))

Last edited:

this seems to be a grower - the SP side doesn't really excite me but the MP side reminds me of warhawk a lot now. i'm still not sold on gold rush so ill have to check out this MP video and see what else is on offer

Just had another good go on it with Jay, DJ, Bobby and Rob

apart from Jay and DJ's piloting skills we had a good game :))

Just had another good go on it with Jay, DJ, Bobby and Rob

apart from Jay and DJ's piloting skills we had a good game :))

It was fun - I wanted to be on your side. But I just had to settle on kicking your arses!!! :))

It was a bit Jerky for me though - lots of slow down etc - Which was annoying! Especially when I was firing from a Tank.

Anyway - I will probably get it - when is the release?

anyone on PS3 enjoying this? ill be getting CIV & MGS4 soon so ill pick this up later but for now anyone online give me a squad invite if you fancy a game even if im on something else

you say that like you have ran into a problem with the PS3 version

anyone on PS3 enjoying this? ill be getting CIV & MGS4 soon so ill pick this up later but for now anyone online give me a squad invite if you fancy a game even if im on something else
im getting this on the ps3 puely for the fact that i wont have to worry about the ps3 getting a 3 rrod everytime i launch or play bf bc :SAL:

plus there is next to no lag on the ps3 version whilst the 360 is laggy has fuck.

Last edited:

I got the game just 20 minutes ago, tried about 5 minutes of it seems ok. I'll have another go after the Switz game.

im getting this on the ps3 puely for the fact that i wont have to worry about the ps3 getting a 3 rrod everytime i launch or play bf bc :SAL:

plus there is next to no lag on the ps3 version whilst the 360 is laggy has fuck.

No comment

C'mon Jonney, are we gonna get comments about the RROD everytime you talk about the 360? Give it a rest mate :roll:

fair enough i will. but this game is amazing regardless if its on the 360/ps3 dont you agree?

Wow, I just tried online and it was like 2 minutes to connect. Fantastic, much better than most games to connect on Xbox Live.

So far so good.

broken_record.jpg

fanboi-anatomy.jpg

:SAL: ;))

fair enough i will. but this game is amazing regardless if its on the 360/ps3 dont you agree?

Nope, not really. Like I said in the chatbox, it's another run-and-gun game, nothing special from the small time I played it. Not a patch on COD4 and R6V2 is miles better.

Decent game but I do think Coopz and yourself are overhyping it and it'll be interesting to see if the hype is still around from you guys in a couple of months.

how is it a run and gun game? cod4 is alot more run and gun game for me.

please describe the terminology of a run and gun gam because bf is FAR from it

I feel when I play BF I use the objects more to take cover, while on COD I just run and shoot.

I didn't say COD4 wasn't run-and-gun, did I? If so, please quote me? If you read my comments on the COD4 thread, I say that COD4 is also run-and-gun as well and I wasn't a fan of that style. What I DID say was that COD4 is a better game. Nice try trying to stir up, Jonney, but you lost this one :LOL:

You really are a great example of a fanboy. You wont have anything bad sad about things you love, and always going on about things you don't like. Great post by Bitter :LOL:

I didn't say COD4 wasn't run-and-gun, did I? If so, please quote me? If you read my comments on the COD4 thread, I say that COD4 is also run-and-gun as well and I wasn't a fan of that style. What I DID say was that COD4 is a better game. Nice try trying to stir up, Jonney, but you lost this one :LOL:

You really are a great example of a fanboy. You wont have anything bad sad about things you love, and always going on about things you don't like. Great post by Bitter :LOL:
And i diddnt say you said cod4 was a run and gun game. i said that cod4 is more of a run and gun game LOL clean your reading glasses and look up the word fanboy because a FANBOY doesnt own and use a rival product :LOL::LOL:

I never said that BF was more of a run-and-gun game either, did I? I said COD4 is a better game, that was all. You're trying to make something out of nothing, pointless discussion, move on.

And I think you'll find most people on this forum would likely class you as a fanboy with the amount of shit you give to the 360 and it breaking/RROD. Broken record indeed.

Like I say, pointless discussion, I'm not carrying it on.

Back
Top Bottom