Battlefield 3

64 players on these maps sounds like a clusterfuck.

Considering the utter nobs that play this I'd rather there were only 24 of them rather than 64.

I am only going with what I have been told but I have been told that the PC has alot less nobs so to speak due to kids not being able to afford Gaming PC's.

But then I have also been told the BF3 experience is also better on PS3 as the players seem alot more mature than 360 owners.

64 players on these maps sounds like a clusterfuck.

The PC maps are alot bigger than the console maps.

I am only going with what I have been told but I have been told that the PC has alot less nobs so to speak due to kids not being able to afford Gaming PC's.

But then I have also been told the BF3 experience is also better on PS3 as the players seem alot more mature than 360 owners.

The PC maps are alot bigger than the console maps.

IM Ooverall the pc is better becasue

1. PC to run bf3 costs $$$$ than many kids or reatrds cant either afford or wont buy

2. PC has had long history of serious competitiver gamer

3. Many servers kick idiots and punkbuster and admins etc..etc..I think ps3 u cant even chose server. ON pc you can choe server. And always pick one u know has ''proper'' players

4. 24 players is just to small for many maps and for the real bf exprience yuo need the big maps and more plaeyrs.

So pc>console

As for mw3 etc...console is just as good only weakness is pad is not as accurate as keys/mouse and gfx/resolution is lower

As for mw3 etc...console is just as good only weakness is pad is not as accurate as keys/mouse and gfx/resolution is lower

Again only going by what I have been told by players who have played both versions of the game.
They prefer playing the game online on their PS3 due to the PC version on MW3 has more campers than the console version.
But he also said another reason might be he dies alot more on the PC version due to the standard skill of players on the PC is alot higher.

not played the ps3 version but have the xbox 360 version, tried the PC version and i can no longer play the xbox 360 version because of it

my son has now inherited it on the xbox 360 which he is more than happy with

Had a good game on Metro that was completely against the actual aim of the game.

We had a horrible team so the opposition took all the objectives.

Ended up in a stand off near our deployment, basically like two sets of armies stuck in trench warfare back in WWII.

Racked up so many headshots just being sat at the back and shooting anyone stupid enough to make a break for it.

Have they gotten rid of Sharqi or something?
I noticed it disappearing for a while too. Back last night though. Weird!

I'm enjoying the game enough to keep playing right now. Custom servers don't bother me. I wouldn't ever buy one, I've never been kicked nor have I got abuse and in recent experience, I'm seeing more teamwork.

I tried Close Quarters maps a couple of weeks ago. DICE shat out their rep with that pack, honestly, it's no more than random bollocks made for kids.

I'll have to keep looking around for Sharqi games then.

Me and my friends are only playing Hardcore servers at the minute so if we do get kicked or shunted to the other team for using one of the owners/clans vehicles or whatever, we just kill them repeatedly.

If they're dicks to us, we'll just ruin their games.

This game is dead for me. And yes, Pc version is the real Battlefield experience. Much better game than my Xbox one. Xbox is for Call of Duty. Battlefield is clearly for PC.

Yeah I put this in my Xbox again for the first time in months just to see how it compared to how I remembered it ... And it's even worse than I could recall. I played it for about an hour before turning it off, absolutely appalling.

How on earth has the game degenerated to such a state? It's part DICE's fault, but inlay the fault of the people playing. I played Rush for that hour, as that mode kept me occupied on Bad Company 2 for a very long time, but on this it's shockingly awful.

No-one spots. Ever. No-one attempts to defuse charges, and half the roster of players are dicking around up the opposite end of the map from where they're supposed to be defending, patrolling spawn areas and bases while shooting from the hip. No-one plays as a team, Rush games are pretty much team deathmatch free-for-alls where there just happens to be these objectives sitting in the middle of it ... It's the singular most frustrating online game I've ever encountered.

Seriously, if people want to basically play it like Call of Duty then why don't they just go and play that instead. Oh, wait, because EA are actively encouraging it.

Last edited:
The way this game has been left to ruin is a disgrace. I've been playing it a bit more recently with some friends and I just got kicked AND banned from the server because I flanked the opposition team on flag B on Operation Metro, and to my amazement managed to get ten consecutive kills with a suppressed AEK. I literally flanked them and flushed them all out from behind.

So, what, I got banned and a good game ruined because they were too stupid to consider guarding the giant open stairway in the middle of the map? It's getting to the point where you cannot avoid being kicked and banned from a server unless you let the host do what they want.

Then entire MP experience is now largely being dictated to by kids and people with no sense of fair play.

Bravo EA.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the Armoured Kill DLC.

Funnily enough I was about to offer it as I got one free with a recent router I bought. You can have it for the charitable donation of your choosing to your local animal rescue shelter or such organisation? :)

I forget which town you're in? I'm sure there'll be an animal rescue centre there, but otherwise street dogs are particularly badly treated in Bulgaria so any charity there such as this one would be great: http://www.streetdogrescue.co.uk/Donations.htm

£10 in the bag for them.

Hope it gets them some dog treats or something to keep them dogs alive.

Hey you edited the link...haha...donated to the Bulgarian ones..

Back
Top Bottom