Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat PC & Consoles

Re: Battlefield 2

i don't think it's up on there yet. i click the link and the page is empty.

Ive got the link up now but its saying its full
b0lox

ooo tell a lie im in!

65k woooo go go go

Im back in but it didnt resume!
eeek if it fails at like 450 meg i will cry
heh

dam they are all full, im stuck with download.com
still ill have it at 1 am ! heheh

what speed u getting boadc?
mines dropping like a stone now ..dohh

i started off with the 3rd link brilliantly with speeds of 235kb/s then it slowed down and finally stopped. found another link but that soon gave up as well. just looking for other links now. torrent preferably!

Aye,
Looks like its gona be tomorrow morning by the time I get to play it. :(
At least if Milanista and classic are still off here that might mean its well smart and they are playing it none stop.

classic told me he's had some graphics problems. i'm sure it'll be ok. where are you getting it from Peat? I've got 2 torrents open and getting decent speeds well from one of them anyway. think that's from the link i gave above, the filerush one :)

Im still plodding along on the download.com
I cant get torrents working through my Router so I cant switch to them
dohhh.
Oh sh1t yeah I read somewhere if you have nvidia you need to use EA beta vid drivers.
sh1t i better go look for them then.

i'm sure i just read somewhere that nvidia drivers come with the download mate.

what percentage is your d/l at?

WHAT GRAPHICS!@!!! They look amazing. Its really hard right now, some asshole on a jet shot me while i was in my M1 tank. Great game so far, but its only initial reactions!!!!!!

Milanista said:
WHAT GRAPHICS!@!!! They look amazing. Its really hard right now, some asshole on a jet shot me while i was in my M1 tank. Great game so far, but its only initial reactions!!!!!!

Nice one! What you doin back here anyway? Get back playing! Come to rub it in have you? ;)

peat said:
Great stuff!
Im on f*cking 34%..

haha this is murder isn't it mate?! I'm on 28% with one of these torrents. d/ling at between 80-100 kb/s. another hour.

i heard it's currently being upped on usenet. should get yourself a newsreader :)

Just played another server before it got laggy. Even on medium settings it looks amazing. Its really realistic so far. I cant control any of those bloody jets, theyre just so fast!

Back
Top Bottom