Battlefield 1 [PC/PS4/XB1]

Early Access is only Single Player..

Game so far plays like any normal BF, AI is pretty poor on Single Player.

Graphically though it is by far the best I have seen.

I recorded a video and will upload it - but please bare in mind it is completely uncompressed so will be very large.. Game is running with everything on ULTRA @1080p

I'll leave here some of my screens of BF1 early access, seems pretty much a new game, nothing to do with the beta.

Also i am using my masteffect universal preset with LUT ripped from Unreal Engine 4

Y0Pea4a.jpg
kZCXhXf.jpg
sliDuKZ.jpg
sgCxbaJ.jpg
AEZbiP3.jpg
VegLRfB.jpg
nkDVnOW.jpg
7vZPq4d.jpg
XEZiOWy.jpg
KAKuQCZ.jpg
bip03vp.jpg
ZJoFIGu.jpg
dJOQtbs.jpg
rD4UyDf.jpg
UsFdkYS.jpg

Maybe I did as well then - It just started by loading the Single Player part and I played it for about 20 mins and turned it off as the AI was so shite.

Since the Single player is all it gave me I assumed it was all the Early Access allowed.

Graphically though this is the best game I think I have seen.

Really torn on whether to buy this one yet or wait a while, I've got a pile of FPS games I never really got stuck into (The Division etc.) and I've just blown £350+ on the VR headset.

But it looks great in multiplayer, gahhhhhhh.

Really enjoying operations, a few stand out maps that are really nice.

Man I was watching somebody else play and I never been this excited watching video games stream.
Imagine playing, operations alone convinced me to get this game, it solves my beef with BF lack of focus people have on conquest.
Looking very forward to this.

What's so good about the game chaps?

On the fence as I've been burnt over the years by so many boring FPS games that are all so similar?

I can't do it. Hammered it for 2 days solid and have a K:D of about 1:350

I'm never alive long enough to focus on something, out of all my deaths, I've only been able to see the enemy about twice, and I seem to die straight away, whereas my opponents are like bullet sponges.

Also joypads are shit for FPS games

Just finished the single player campaign and I enjoyed the 5 different stories, each one was very good in it's own way and had different things which is was refreshing to see.

I will jump into multiplayer although I am normally awful and any FPS multiplayer and give up after a few days of constantly getting killed!

I seem to be doing a lot better on the PS4 version than on the PC. Some people are just ridiculously good online.

So my fellow battlefield nerds what do you think of the current state of the game? Do you agree with the main Youtubers that the game is too casual? I'm personally still enjoying the shit out of operations, but I can't stand conquest and conquest is all everybody plays. To me the problems goes deeper than casuality and being to easy, I've been saying for years how 64 players is overrated af, specially with the current layouts and rules it's caothic and not in a good way, that game mode has no focus and the worse to me is that it has nothing personal to it. This for me is huge in a fps, I don't want to be killed by generic medic 7. I want to have personal beefs with specific soldiers, that's what gives me motivation to be better, the way it is right now I only notice players when they have ridiculous PSN names otherwise everything is super generic and boring, that's where the casuality is to me. Sure the lack of variation in weapons and the fact that they are easy bothers me a bit but nothing like the Youtubers are painting it to be. Top players still at the top in the end of every match. But I get some of their complaints specially about grenade spam. But my main issue will always be the damn conquest, feels like every operations map was well thought and people still insist on playing conquest cause you get more points and die less.

I just wish there were more War stories.

The short stories were good. It was a good choice to keep the stories short. But then again, there are lack of stories. Can't they release more War stories? Like 10-15 more stories? I liked them.

Back
Top Bottom