Barcelona

BarcaBelletti.gif

BarcaGiuly.gif

BarcaLarsson.gif

larsson-home.jpg

giuly.jpg

Deco Interview here

Anyone have an idea when is Barcelona vs. Milan...

In FCB site it say's some time in augest....

Barca vs Milan? Is that a friendly or something?
Barcelona actually look good enough to win the title now.

some rumours here about an interest in our player Tiago...would be a nice addiction to Barça's defensive midfield!

he's a great young player too, although i never liked him much, as a player he's great but as a 'man'... :roll: i really hope some club buys him!

but wath a team would be...larsson,saviola,ronaldinho,giully,deco,tiago,...

i also think a stronger and taller striker instead of saviola would be better.

I don't understand why Barca went for Deco.
I mean he is a good player, but not like he even compares to Ronaldinho. And why buy Deco when you have Ronaldinho, Giully, Saviola and Larsson??

Even Larsson plays better as OMF than Deco. Probably he will be Ronaldinho's sub.
But.. anyway.. glad that he went away form Porto.

And Barca shure made a good deal sending Quaresma away :twisted:

Ashed said:
Larsson is a better OMF than Deco? :-s

I've seen Larsson playing as OMF in Euro2004, and I think that he still is a fantastic player and does that position very well.
And believe me, Larsson is a better player than Deco.

tommo said:
Ashed said:
Larsson is a better OMF than Deco? :-s

I've seen Larsson playing as OMF in Euro2004, and I think that he still is a fantastic player and does that position very well.
And believe me, Larsson is a better player than Deco.

Did u? I dont remember seeing that, explain exactly when it happened.

loz said:
Did u? I dont remember seeing that, explain exactly when it happened.

I don't know witch is the degree of exactness that you want....

But I remember him playing in that position, at least, in Sweden vs. Italy, and Sweden vs. Denmark.
If you saw those games you'll remember that he played there for several minutes.

EDIT: I dont believe you FD, but . . . . . :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

He did indeed, that's right. He dropped back into Midfield when Allback came on (wasn't several minutes btw). He was very impressive there against Italy, with some delightful crosses into the box.

Having saw him over the years at Celtic, I can definetely say he has the ability to drop back into Midfield. Although I think Deco will be quite a good addition, although they're going a bit mad with their midfield at the mo.

FD

No.
Probably I expressed my self wrong. :roll:
By several minutes I mean about 45'

For example against Italy he played as OMF the entire second half.

But I can see you probably didn't saw the games I'm talking about.
Nevertheless you must now that he can play in that position as well as CF.

fd1972uk said:
He did indeed, that's right. He dropped back into Midfield when Allback came on (wasn't several minutes btw). He was very impressive there against Italy, with some delightful crosses into the box.

Having saw him over the years at Celtic, I can definetely say he has the ability to drop back into Midfield. Although I think Deco will be quite a good addition, although they're going a bit mad with their midfield at the mo.

FD

That's exactly what I meant. Besides, beeing a Celtic fan you probably know Larsson's style of playing much better than me. :mrgreen:

I dont't think that Deco is a bad player, he isn´t.
I just don´t think that he his an extraordinary player (like Ronaldinho, for example). He is a bit "inconstant". I mean, doesn't always play at the same level.

I don't think that Deco is a good player at all, he has been hyped up but all he seems to ever do is fall over when someone comes near him. He is just an overhyped diver. :shock:

I doubt it really man.

There's news like this about him every winter and summer. Surely now that Laporta and the boss expressed their wishes for him to stay after doing the big clear-out he will be going nowhere..

They've practically built a new attacking line-up around him :)

Can someone provide me with ticket details for BARCELONA VS PARMA in CARDIFF ..

i'd really appreciate it.

P.S I cant really search for it myself cuz im on a 9k GPRS connection and its too damn slow ..

thanks

My girlfriend phoned up the Millennium Stadium yesterday and apparently they haven't confirmed the date of the match yet.

Apparently the original date clashed with a Cardiff City home game so it might be put back a day or two. They said to keep checking up, so I'll post here to let you know if I remember.

It's going to be quite hard to fit all of Barca's new offensive signings into an eleven. They certainly need a steely, combative midfielder to replace Davids.

Fitting in Xavi will be difficult if all the new players are going to play, which is a shame. He got a lot better when Davids came in and freed him up from his defensive duties. He's not a great DMF.

Maybe line-up like this?

-------------------Valdes------------------------
--------------5----------------4------------------
---2-------Puyol----------Marquez--------3----
Belletti---------------6-----------------Silvinho
------------20-----Xavi/DMF-----8-------------
----------Deco-------10--------Giuly-----------
------------------Ronaldinho--------------------
----------------17-------------7-----------------
-------------Larsson------Saviola--------------

They'd score a few goals, but they'd probably concede a few too! That's why I don't fully understand buying Giuly AND Deco when you already have Ronaldinho. Mmm...

Deco is a great player... he is gonna start inthe middle with Ronaldinho ... Ronaldinho will have more freedom.. Deco will jsut get the ball and deliver some good passes to ronaldinho and the foward... Deco is class... he can pass really well, he''ll make things easier for Barca...

LARSON OMF?????????????? :shock: he tried, but good are RONALDINHO ZIDANE who can pass on the groudn and make good things happen... all larson can do is shoot that's it... he'll never be better than deco in the middle and also deco would never be a better CF than Larson...

If Deco was half the player you are saying he would be in our national team instead of changing his nationality and playing for Portugal... I mean, he's good but there's too much hype on him right now. Oh, and he spends more time in the ground than standing :roll:

Of course hes not good enough to play for brazil.... but hes pretty good... better than many OMF of half of the teams that played in euro...we got kaka ronaldinho alex felipe and many others that still play in brazil that are much better than him... but he is still good

I haven't been following Spanish football for this long so I don't know the story behind this. Why does Barcelona only hate Figo but not Ronaldo? Didn't Ronaldo play for Barca for a while too?

Back
Top Bottom