Banned on Pes6j

DaniSN

Steaua,RED-BLUE
19 August 2011
Romania/Bucharest
Steaua Bucharest
I was banned on Pes6J server because I made the second account.
I did not know that it is not allowed to have two accounts. I made ​​my second account because I wanted to reset my stats .

I asked a friend to send message to admin, but the admin banned and my friend.
My friend told at admin that I don't want to have two accounts. Told him that I made the second account to reset my stats.
Admin has banned my friend.
What can I do to get rid of ban .
I changed the ip and made another account, but my launcher says that i'm banned.

Can you help me , please ?

Last edited:
I was banned on Pes6J server because I made the second account.
I did not know that it is not allowed to have two accounts. I made ​​my second account because I wanted to reset my stats .

I asked a friend to send message to admin, but the admin banned and my friend.
My friend told at admin that I don't want to have two accounts. Told him that I made the second account to reset my stats.
Admin has banned my friend.
What can I do to get rid of ban .
I changed the ip and made another account, but my launcher says that i'm banned.

Can you help me , please ?

My name on Pes6J server is DaniFCSB .
You can't make 2 accounts there, its the rule . You can try to cheats with some.. " your friends " so , they don't know why u make this account , for PES6j , second account is cheat and... i think it's only reason for some one to do it ! You can reset you profile easy , just must ask PES6j admins for that .

hi guys new on this forum i've found the thread searching on google.i've a big problem try to sign up on pes6j but never received validation mail. i think that if i try to create another account i will get banned. what should i do? it's impossibile to contact admin and i'm trying to do it with twitter and facebook but didn't get an answer.

hi guys new on this forum i've found the thread searching on google.i've a big problem try to sign up on pes6j but never received validation mail. i think that if i try to create another account i will get banned. what should i do? it's impossibile to contact admin and i'm trying to do it with twitter and facebook but didn't get an answer.

PES6j is dead, and for good . There was just noobs are cheater from Africa. The good and old players have left or banned for stupid reasons

Back
Top Bottom