1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Ball server problem.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by benwinship, 30 June 2007.

1. benwinship

benwinship Non-League

1 December 2006
    Its probably really easy to fix but, when i go to the strip selection screen and go into choose a ball the "ball : game choice" is ghosted. Anyone have any ideas?

2. lak47

lak47 League 2

8 December 2006
    this means that the kitserver ball wont be used, instead any one ball from the (konami default) set will be used. hope i understood your question correctly..

3. benwinship

benwinship Non-League

1 December 2006
    No, not exactly, i mean that i want to be able to choose from the balls in my GDB, but the ballserver wont let me because its ghosted.

4. lak47

lak47 League 2

8 December 2006
    hmm.....post a screenshot if you can

5. aitken

aitken International

29 July 2007
    Glasgow
    Manchester United
    i have a problem with ball server, in strip selection screen it shows me the ball i wanna use but like after i choose team formations etc. when it loads my pes just cuts out on me and i dont know what the problem is. any help?

6. classe

classe Non-League

8 July 2007

Just that happens to me to. Would be very happy if someone could help me.

7. kenpes5

kenpes5 Pes6

13 December 2005
    Manchester United
    did u check if u have the balls folder in kiserver

8. lak47

lak47 League 2

8 December 2006
    @ aitk3n, classe:

do you have graphic cards on your systems? if you dont then the game cant render the ballserver .

try using 3D analyze.

9. kenpes5

kenpes5 Pes6

13 December 2005
    Manchester United
    what shall i do with 3d analayze.i insall it but nothing happens.yhe game still crashes if i choose a ball from ballserver.shall i mark 1 of those boxes ?btw im running the game on a laptop with vista installed.

10. Rehash

Rehash Banned

7 July 2007
    I'm getting crashes when I run ballserver too.

11. BlaZiNgSPEED

BlaZiNgSPEED League 1

25 August 2007
    London, UK
    Manchester United
    I am amazed that people who have computers with supported graphic card get crashes in game:roll:

And me who has a graphic card that isn't supported in the game like ati xpress 200 works perfectly well with no crashes:lmao:\\:o/