BAL spanish league messed ???

wheed007

Non-League
29 October 2007
When I start BAL, in the primera division aka la liga, the teams that are in that league in BAL mode are the crappy sides like almeria etc, and some mix of german teams 1.FCK and random other sides, theres no barca, real, valencia etc...and they arent in the other leagues mixed in either, but when you enter champions league then teams like barca and real are in the competition, so my question is what league are they in? How can I be in a league that has those teams if they arent shown in the leagues in BAL ? Its like theres an invisible league that you cant join but teams from it appear in champions league if you happen to make champs league...wtf?

When I start BAL, in the primera division aka la liga, the teams that are in that league in BAL mode are the crappy sides like almeria etc, and some mix of german teams 1.FCK and random other sides, theres no barca, real, valencia etc...and they arent in the other leagues mixed in either, but when you enter champions league then teams like barca and real are in the competition, so my question is what league are they in? How can I be in a league that has those teams if they arent shown in the leagues in BAL ? Its like theres an invisible league that you cant join but teams from it appear in champions league if you happen to make champs league...wtf?

The problem is for sure in the patch you have, what patch do you use? some patches mess around with leagues and then when you start a season with BAL (or ML) leagues are all messed up.
Try to change patch and you will see that everything will work properly, or if you have the league editor, change the leagues yourself.

Back
Top Bottom