back playing winning eleven 9

marcio mengao

Non-League
21 December 2006
the game is outdated and have some irritating flaws like enormous number of stupid flaws. but it is much more fun than pes/we 2008 cause the passing is much better and it is much much harder to drible and make individual runs and plays.

yep you 're right guys here,anyone knows where i can get a decent option file for this great game?(i mean with the new kits etc..)

nope. i don't think anyone will pay that much attention to this old game to make a patch. people in a brazilian forum are trying to get together to pull this off. but i don't think they will get there.

WE9 is PES5 right? So I believe theres a OF in the "Peraphs Seabass..." thread.

BTW I still play PES5 once in a while and I'd like to see something new for this game too. Who is trying to update it marcio?

PES5 is perfect in my eyes. The passing and shooting is spot on, the speed is fast, but not too fast, and it's just a completely solid title to play. It's all gone wrong since...

Im playing and patching WE9 still, kit model 59 is nearly ok, shoulders slightly off and numbers sometimes overlap rear sponsors, does anyone know if the scoreboard is editable? would love to put a sky sports logo in there.

I too must agree although my favourite was WE9-JL (PS2) but since i now play PES/WE on PC for the better graphics/resolutions i play WE9 with a PES5 patch it's just so much more fun than anything since

I came here for this exact reason I still play this game as well ... I need an updated option file only ( not a patch) are their any around?

Winnig Eleven 9/Pes5/Winning Eleven 9 J.league were the top of this wonderful series. When WE10 came out, I was expecting just an adjustment of the cpu offensive play, than, along with some other details, it would be almost perfect... but we all know how it all end up: the game was "rewritten", more fast, more "arcadey", the defense totally svalued in front of now "almost-old-fifa-like" unrealistically unstoppable players.

So, put me in the club: i tried WE10, i back to Pes5. I tried Pes 6, We 10 j league, and this really, really bad Pes2008 (thank you for this wonderful piece of **** that you made us pay for Seabass :LIE: , hope Fifa gives your crapful game a BIG kick in the ass next year, if you'll keep make abomination like pes 2008), and ALWAYS back to PES5/WE9 J.League, with sporadic matches on the good, old ones on the ps1 (i'm too attached to iss pro evolution!).

Anyway, it would be wonderful to see a new patch for the last, real Konami's soccer masterpiece... but i don't believe it will happen :(( , even if i still hope...

how much better is we9 j-league compared to pes 5 - i've heard it's a slower more considered game - less constant pressure from cpu?

I'm still playing PES5 on PC with SUPERPATCH 4.0. I'm trying to update that game the best i can. I have most of the new kits as it is quite easy to update them in kitserver. (i just use NERO's new kits and put them in there.) I'm also trying to create players, do the transfers but its a long process and i could use some help. Maybe some of you guys can help me out with this. Then we could have a PES5 upodated Superpatch for 08/09 season!!!

I’m still playing we9_le with adapted patch Legend, which originally was created for PES5.
So, I don’t need adjusted line up ;)

ussryz2.png

Back
Top Bottom