1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

away goal question

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by buttcrack, 25 November 2007.

1. buttcrack

buttcrack Arsenal

16 March 2007
    i was playing chelsea in the master league european championship losing 0-1 at home in the 1st leg.. 2nd leg i won 1-0 and the game went into extra time, both team scored a goal each and the match ended 2-1 to me. agg score 2-2, i was thinking the match shld be decided on penalty but surprising i won the match on away goal.. is it right this way? :shock:

2. Slyfox™

Slyfox™ Non-League

31 October 2007
    England
    Man Utd
    Yes, seems right to me.

3. doncherrati

doncherrati Captain

7 October 2007
    Hollanda
    As Roma for their shirts,
    away goals are waged more so if you make 2 in stead of the one the com made you win

4. buttcrack

buttcrack Arsenal

16 March 2007
    away goal counts after 90 mins too?

5. AleksR9

AleksR9 League 2

27 August 2007
    AC Milan
    of course it does

6. buttcrack

buttcrack Arsenal

16 March 2007
    ah i see.. thank you all for clearing my doubts :)

7. Dougeh

Dougeh Conference

21 July 2007
    Im not so sure about that actually. How can an away goal count after normal time - there was no extra time in the first leg so it wouldn't be fair. I thought the standard practice was once it goes to ET in a second leg, away goals go out the window. Could be wrong ... but seems ridiculous to me.

8. gr@h@m

gr@h@m Gooner

21 January 2007
    Arsenal
    I have an inkling that you are right Dougeh. I remember that from somewhere, and it does make sense.

9. AleksR9

AleksR9 League 2

27 August 2007
    AC Milan
    it sounds weird to me aswell but could be true not sure, apparantely it is in the game:P

Last edited: 26 November 2007
  10. sattan_hussein

sattan_hussein Championship

6 December 2004
    Ryo de Janeiro
    Arsenal
    It is right, it may look unfair like Dougeh said, but on the other hand home team gets 30min more playing home...