Automatic Player Selection

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Teufelskerl, 10 October 2008.

1. Teufelskerl

Teufelskerl Non-League

9 December 2006
    Hi there!

I´m playing PES with fully automatically player selection in the controller settings. 3-4 time each match I have trouble with the playerchanging. When the ball jumps into empty room the pc doesn´t select my player who is near to the ball. This player stands still doing nothing. Even manual player change doesn´t work at this moment. I got at least 4 goals against me and couldn´t score for 5 times.

Has anybod recognized this too?

2. Bendit

Bendit Champions League

12 November 2005
    UEFA CL
    Yes I have noticed this too sometimes. And sometimes it is late to change players...the AI has scored for me a few times because it did not switch to giving me control in front of goal with a rebound or whatever.

3. Teufelskerl

Teufelskerl Non-League

9 December 2006
    Correct, AI scored for me too. Sometimes AI tried to shot when I would take a pass if I had control. Let´s hope it´s a demo problem!

4. seppovich

seppovich Peslover

18 November 2003
    D - NRW
    BVB
    try 1/2 manual.

never had a player-change problem or the computer scoring for me...

5. Teufelskerl

Teufelskerl Non-League

9 December 2006
    I tried it but no effect. The 1/2 manual is for manual defense...the offenseve is still full automatic.

6. seppovich

seppovich Peslover

18 November 2003
    D - NRW
    BVB
    thats not true, in full auto you can pass to a player in offence without controlling the receiver...