1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Automatic Player Selection

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Teufelskerl, 10 October 2008.

1. Teufelskerl

Teufelskerl Non-League

9 December 2006
    Hi there!

I´m playing PES with fully automatically player selection in the controller settings. 3-4 time each match I have trouble with the playerchanging. When the ball jumps into empty room the pc doesn´t select my player who is near to the ball. This player stands still doing nothing. Even manual player change doesn´t work at this moment. I got at least 4 goals against me and couldn´t score for 5 times.

Has anybod recognized this too?

2. Bendit

Bendit Champions League

12 November 2005
    UEFA CL
    Yes I have noticed this too sometimes. And sometimes it is late to change players...the AI has scored for me a few times because it did not switch to giving me control in front of goal with a rebound or whatever.

3. Teufelskerl

Teufelskerl Non-League

9 December 2006
    Correct, AI scored for me too. Sometimes AI tried to shot when I would take a pass if I had control. Let´s hope it´s a demo problem!

4. seppovich

seppovich Peslover

18 November 2003
    D - NRW
    BVB
    try 1/2 manual.

never had a player-change problem or the computer scoring for me...

5. Teufelskerl

Teufelskerl Non-League

9 December 2006
    I tried it but no effect. The 1/2 manual is for manual defense...the offenseve is still full automatic.

6. seppovich

seppovich Peslover

18 November 2003
    D - NRW
    BVB
    thats not true, in full auto you can pass to a player in offence without controlling the receiver...