Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Jamesy

No. 7
21 February 2005
Dartford
Manchester United FC
Due out on 19th November:

Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar Order. He must journey into Italy's greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy.

Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

And for the first time, introducing a never-before-seen multiplayer layer that allows you to choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match your skills against other players from around the world.

It's time to join the Brotherhood

Master the possibilities - As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome

Lead a legendary brotherhood - Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests

Experience a rich historical tapestry - Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza

Win the heart of a city - Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions

Deploy secret weapons - Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal

Memorable multiplayer - Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you'll never fight the same way twice.

Oh, there's a 'Placebo' edition too ;)
15571172%20Large.jpg

How hard is it going to be to train these guys? Hell the ONLY way you kill people in these shitty games is to run right up to them and stab them in front of everyone. Kids do that these days no trouble so what kind of training mode is this game going to have?

Can't say I'm impressed, so we get to send off assassin's to do missions and we then get action points to spend, what's the fun in that? The fun thing is being a lone assassin and doing the missions yourself!

Not sold on this. Assassins Creed 2 was good but this seems quite shallow from the previews and videos.

5017424476_2695762862.jpg

If you're a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you'll soon be getting exclusive early access to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood beta!

With the beta itself not launching until early October, PlayStation Plus members will be getting into the pre-testing phase, which starts on the 27th Septembe

I have been playing the beta for a bit. The game is improved graphically but not so much compared to AC2. The control is OK. The online mode is enjoyable but I will not buy this game on the release date. I will grab it once the price cheaper.

I downloaded the beta, but haven't tried it yet, virtual footy is taking all my time. Maybe tonight. Are there different "modes"?

Tried to play yesterday. After doing the tutorial I tried to join a session. After 5 minutes waiting without playing, the system started looking for different session, but found none. Seems that you can't start a session anyway until ALL slots are full.

Found it stupid and after 10 minutes I turned it off and removed it from HD.

Cannot wait for this release, I've even started playing AC2 again.. trying to claim all the feathers.

It was the first game on the 360 I managed to 100% and 1000/1000. Stuck with it because it was fantastic stuff, but that bloody feather hunt was frustrating as hell.

I just hope they make the game difficult this time, or at least with a difficulty level to choose. AC 2 is too easy and loose a lot of fun becouse of it, i really hope it to be as hard as the first one.

The first one I got bored with the repetition and never finished it, the second one I loved and completed that fully. Now I'm really looking forward to Brotherhood, I've caught the hype train.

So is this a proper single player story? From the early previews and pre-releases I thought it was AC2 online. But from what I read it seems far more a single player game with a multiplayer mode added on to it. The online mode does sound like a lot of fun though, walking about trying to be undetected to then kill someone. Makes a change from the run&gun stuff in all the other games. Curious whether it will stand-up or just become a free for all of assassins running around.

Won't be getting it right away, but really enjoyed AC2 so will give it a go when it gets cheaper.

My lill brother will buy this on xbox for Christmas as usual. This is the game we usually play between us over the christmas break. Great fun.

Still nto sure about this version though, i'll wait until i play it!

Got my copy 2 days early from shopto my god it's a contender for game of the year! Totally evolved from AC II without spoiling details a lotta improvements and more content so to put it.

I like Assassin's Creed but I don't like the sound of the micro management in this, I like just being one Assassin doing stuff, clicking a map to send other Assassin's off on other missions you don't even get to see seems pointless to me.

Back
Top Bottom