1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Jamesy, 14 September 2010.

1. Jamesy

Jamesy No. 7

21 February 2005
    Dartford
    Manchester United FC
    Due out on 19th November:

Master the possibilities - As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome

Lead a legendary brotherhood - Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests

Experience a rich historical tapestry - Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza

Win the heart of a city - Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions

Deploy secret weapons - Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal

Memorable multiplayer - Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you'll never fight the same way twice.

Oh, there's a 'Placebo' edition too ;)
    [​IMG]

2. FreMM

FreMM ♥♦♣♠PeS DiSpEnSeR ♥♦♣♠

6 October 2005
    Belgium
    Juventus F.C.
    Looks very good especially the fact that you can train Assassins...

3. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    How hard is it going to be to train these guys? Hell the ONLY way you kill people in these shitty games is to run right up to them and stab them in front of everyone. Kids do that these days no trouble so what kind of training mode is this game going to have?

4. vondave

vondave Stretford End

9 August 2005
    Is this assassins creed 2 + the addon?

Or a new game?

5. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Can't say I'm impressed, so we get to send off assassin's to do missions and we then get action points to spend, what's the fun in that? The fun thing is being a lone assassin and doing the missions yourself!

6. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    All new game, using the engine enhancements of AC II.

7. BillyBoy

BillyBoy Guest

Not sold on this. Assassins Creed 2 was good but this seems quite shallow from the previews and videos.

8. Granddevil

Granddevil Conference

19 November 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Juventus FC
    I will wait until the price is drop then buy this game.. so... in about a year or two from now :)

9. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    [​IMG]

10. Granddevil

Granddevil Conference

19 November 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Juventus FC
    I might try this one while waiting for PES2011.

11. BillyBoy

BillyBoy Guest

Downloading the beta now.

12. Granddevil

Granddevil Conference

19 November 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Juventus FC
    I have been playing the beta for a bit. The game is improved graphically but not so much compared to AC2. The control is OK. The online mode is enjoyable but I will not buy this game on the release date. I will grab it once the price cheaper.

13. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    I downloaded the beta, but haven't tried it yet, virtual footy is taking all my time. Maybe tonight. Are there different "modes"?

14. Granddevil

Granddevil Conference

19 November 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Juventus FC
    Only one mode is playable: multiplayer Wanted. Basically you will have a target while u are being targeted by another person.

15. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Really looking forward to this. Absolutely loved AC2.

16. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    Tried to play yesterday. After doing the tutorial I tried to join a session. After 5 minutes waiting without playing, the system started looking for different session, but found none. Seems that you can't start a session anyway until ALL slots are full.

Found it stupid and after 10 minutes I turned it off and removed it from HD.

17. Granddevil

Granddevil Conference

19 November 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Juventus FC
    They have update to version 1.02 if I am not mistaken few days ago. Since then, the game becomes pretty buggy. No idea on what happen.

18. Sean

Sean Championship

30 October 2006
    United Road
    Manchester United
    Cannot wait for this release, I've even started playing AC2 again.. trying to claim all the feathers.

19. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    It was the first game on the 360 I managed to 100% and 1000/1000. Stuck with it because it was fantastic stuff, but that bloody feather hunt was frustrating as hell.

20. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    10/10 on Eurogamer :SHOCK:

21. Sean

Sean Championship

30 October 2006
    United Road
    Manchester United
    Bump!

Shopto shipped my copy this morning :D

22. Honome

Honome The Hated Chatbox Murder

16 April 2003
    Brasil
    Fluminense
    I just hope they make the game difficult this time, or at least with a difficulty level to choose. AC 2 is too easy and loose a lot of fun becouse of it, i really hope it to be as hard as the first one.

23. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
  24. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
  25. Wilko22

Wilko22 Confusions Familiar

19 March 2003
    Manchester United
    The first one I got bored with the repetition and never finished it, the second one I loved and completed that fully. Now I'm really looking forward to Brotherhood, I've caught the hype train.

26. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    So is this a proper single player story? From the early previews and pre-releases I thought it was AC2 online. But from what I read it seems far more a single player game with a multiplayer mode added on to it. The online mode does sound like a lot of fun though, walking about trying to be undetected to then kill someone. Makes a change from the run&gun stuff in all the other games. Curious whether it will stand-up or just become a free for all of assassins running around.

Won't be getting it right away, but really enjoyed AC2 so will give it a go when it gets cheaper.

27. klashman69

klashman69 Fight the Power!

28 November 2007
    I Travel.
    My lill brother will buy this on xbox for Christmas as usual. This is the game we usually play between us over the christmas break. Great fun.

Still nto sure about this version though, i'll wait until i play it!

28. Sean

Sean Championship

30 October 2006
    United Road
    Manchester United
    Got my copy 2 days early from shopto my god it's a contender for game of the year! Totally evolved from AC II without spoiling details a lotta improvements and more content so to put it.

29. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    I like Assassin's Creed but I don't like the sound of the micro management in this, I like just being one Assassin doing stuff, clicking a map to send other Assassin's off on other missions you don't even get to see seems pointless to me.