As a US Military member...

@ lo zio ..well mate i know he should lie but what a big lie what bush did :D
about the highway i just notice that
well, it's not just a simple highway. Gheddafi projected with the italian government a huge "system of highways" that goes through each country in north africa (marocco, libia, algeria, tunisia, egypt, sudan, chad, niger, mali and mauritania). it takes an unbelievable amount of money (can't remember the exact amount), and we have an agreement with Gheddafi for giving to libia those money.
that means is bad and mad project there is nothing good from him
about you judge country for its people it really nice words but when i said it was better than now because now its in a mess you can't know what is it every building don't seem like the other thats because its free country i mean just don't talk and get to the politics things you can do what ever you there is no rules ..about the sixties and seventies sure there wasn't huge and high building like now but it was one pattern i have a pic for the old tripoli it was just like rome ...anyway libya have a magical places for tourists like roman and greek historical places etc..

wow nice information i really want to visit this unbelievable and multi-culture city ...

about the topic
well i don't think that you can solve the mess like what you said they see you their enemy and there is other two big parts of the case the terrorists of al qaeda and iran it's really big mess the only thing can solve this problem was to re back saddam he knew how to control the situation there sure he will kill thousands but he will make a safety iraq and i believe this problem will not solve soon and if it will solved it will be between them i mean iraqis themselves but when there are a western troops they will give the terrorists an excuse to stay there and grow up iran live the same old dream to bulid the great persian empire and its a big problem too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom