Arsenal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Kluivert.

And Canizares.

:(

It's alll fucking talk. You can never trust anything in transfers until they actually sign on the dotten line.

-Noted Fear

Hehe, :mrgreen: told you cockneys its all falling to bits. :mrgreen: Like I said, the only players you'll be getting is Grimandi and Vivas back! :mrgreen:

You interested in buying a nice new Grundig Video player VAPOUR!! :mrgreen: ;)

Zico said:
Do you Need money for 'smack' zico? :mrgreen: ;)

Hey zico,why would arsenal want a centre back when they actually got stepanovs??????????????????
I tell you,he's one heck of a crackin player!!

Misfit said:
Hey zico,why would arsenal want a centre back when they actually got stepanovs??????????????????
I tell you,he's one heck of a crackin player!!

Hehe :D

And don't forget Luzhny, he can play in the center too ;)

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
Do you Need money for 'smack' zico? :mrgreen: ;)

No i need the money to help out my family!!! :mrgreen: ;)

Looks like were set to make our first signing of the season, it's Oscar Cordoba the Colombian Goalkeeper. :) I've always been a big fan of this keeper, great signing i think.

What ya think fellow Gooners!!!

Zico said:
Looks like were set to make our first signing of the season, it's Oscar Cordoba the Colombian Goalkeeper. :) I've always been a big fan of this keeper, great signing i think.

What ya think fellow Gooners!!!

A good goalie, I just hope that he adapts to the Premiership ok........if he sign's that is!!!! ;)

Yeah i think he will adapt well to the English game if he does decide to sign which looks certain this time. :D

He's a decent keeper from what I've seen, but surely Paul robinson would've been a better choice!?

Is this deal for real? Cordoba seems to be talking it up alot, but i've heard nothing from Arsenal. And i agree with Vapour, why are they signing a 33 year old?

Yeah but were going to sign Paul Robinson for cover. :mrgreen:

Apparently Cordoba is the best goalkeeper of all time at distributing the ball . Not joking. It was said several times by a comentator on Eurosport during the Confederations and from what I have seen myself.... his distribution is AWESOME. :shock:
Great signing for Gunners if it goes through. :)

Villafc said:
Is this deal for real? Cordoba seems to be talking it up alot, but i've heard nothing from Arsenal. And i agree with Vapour, why are they signing a 33 year old?

He has still 7 years to go :D

Mityaj said:
Apparently Cordoba is the best goalkeeper of all time at distributing the ball . Not joking. It was said several times by a comentator on Eurosport during the Confederations and from what I have seen myself.... his distribution is AWESOME. :shock:
Great signing for Gunners if it goes through. :)

Yup his distribution of the ball is the best i've ever seen.

I think Cordoba will be perfect for Arsenal.

hutch said:
I bet he's crap. Dont know why, but I feel like being awkward 8)

Well i've seen the guy alot over the years and he's one of the best.

Ok if he does sign then thats the Keeper situation sorted,but I think he would need time to adjust to English football.

Our main priority should be a Centre Back to partner big Sol and now that tw*t faced Papa smirth look-a-like has flogged Chelsea, Wenger should go after Gallas,he says he wants to jump ship and hes already proven he can hack it in our league and hes hes French

Yup we certainly do need defenders, hopefully we can sign Ayala from Valencia as i think he would be ideal alongside Campbell.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
ProEvo said:
hutch said:
I bet he's crap. Dont know why, but I feel like being awkward 8)

No, it's just cause your a Manc.........!!!! ;)

No he really he is crap I saw him play with Bocas in a pre season freindly think Ruud put two past him without trying....

How can you judge a player in a fu*king friendly for fu*k sake. There's one thing he's better than any of your keepers. :D

Come on boys don't let this thread slip down the pecking order! We belong at the top! :D

What the fu*k is happening with Cordoba, i haven't heard anything lately that indicates he's coming to Highbury.

yeah i read about this in the paper earlier, bergy said he would be prepared to half his wages to 20 grand a week, so what they must be offering for his agen to say it's a shock i cant imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom