Arsenal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but wenger loves the french style, dont get me wrong i think wiltord's got some solkiy skills, but an £11 million forward, i dont think so.

i'd like to see pennant more and it looks like he could be goin to leeds as part of the HK deal.

heh sorry loz but its interesting to see how the other side live sometimes.

Thing about arsenal it only takes one out of wenger, henry or viera to get peed off and leave after another failed european attempt ( ;) )and then the whole club is gonna go to peices. :twisted:

wengers period at arsenal is just a glitch in the matrix. :mrgreen:

hey, you can call spurs shit when youv got more than 2 european trophies sonny jim !! ;)

id say that too if i supported a club with arsenals tradition :mrgreen:

Villafc said:
this thread is completely fecked up cause of Noted fears post.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, why did you do it noted? :roll:

ProEvo said:
faiers said:
id say that too if i supported a club with arsenals tradition :mrgreen:

This could go on a while................how about all Spurs fans stick to their "Disgrace At The Lane Thread"!!!!!! ;)

Yeah Spurs fans get out of here now!! :twisted:

Whats the deal with this....

how the feck do the arse bandits deserve their own thread its not like they are The Champions anymore....

Funny how the Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool threads are farily-well constructed, and this is poo.

Come now, let the Gunners have their own thread, and Zico can join in too ;).

ClassicD said:
Funny how the Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool threads are farily-well constructed, and this is poo.

Yeah this thread did seem to go to pot......

Funny how the people on the board who represent The SPL seem to have some pretty good discussions and are pretty clued up about various other leagues (and are actually Scottish)

and the other threads we're done by plastic fans.....

I'd do a Manchester United one but the ABU Crew's presence is strong on this board......

ClassicD said:

It's all these Spurs fans in here...............they won't leave us alone!!!! ;)

ProEvo said:
ClassicD said:

It's all these Spurs fans in here...............they won't leave us alone!!!! ;)

Yeah there bloody annoying, especially Loz!! :mrgreen: ;)

Vann and ClassicD please leave.......... ;)

Zico said:
ProEvo said:
ClassicD said:

Yeah there bloody annoying, especially Loz!! :mrgreen: ;)

Vann and ClassicD please leave.......... ;)

hey i made the most constructive points outta the lotta ya's. anyway, all they talk about in those scots threads is how little money the other teams have got, rangers wil sign blah blah blah . . . . .

classicd

oh, fu(k nay, they cannae afford his wages like"

fs "better than your sh!tty team with all those non scots"

fd "aye, but i'm gona shag a goat"

blah blah blah :D ;) 8)

I can't believe the amount of shit being said in this thread!! ;)

Could you please speak your shite in the Off-Topic please boys.

This is for Arsenal fans only, now please leave....

Zico said:
Could you please speak your **** in the Off-Topic please boys.

This is for Arsenal fans only, now please leave....

yeah sorry zic, didnt mean to get in the way of this great discussion ya got goin here ;)

Yeah Zico, lets carry on the great discussion you had going on here......................erm..............................LOL :D

Who else thinks Henry should wear his socks below his knees!!!..........I do, All of last season he looked like $5 ladyboy hooker with suspenders on.

T-hairy da lap dancer! :mrgreen:

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Who else thinks Henry should wear his socks below his knees!!!..........I do, All of last season he looked like $5 ladyboy hooker with suspenders on.

T-hairy da lap dancer! :mrgreen:

Probably best to lock this thread and then let all the Arsenal fans envade all the other team threads......... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom