1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Argentina league.

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by rocky_argentinooooooooooo, 12 August 2006.

1. Hi.. I'm from argentina and i consider that konami did a tremendous mistake in not making the argentina league. I want to make a option file with the argentina league and since today i'm going to but my max drive i cant do anything yet. My question is has anybody done this yet?. In Pesinsight.com i made a thread giving the pictures of the logos and asking if anybody could give it a try. one guy name Ar6entino did all for me and with him we are working on the league. the thing is he is doing it for we10 and i dont have we10. Threfore i wondering if i could start editing an option file before i have the max drive so when i do have it i could put it in my ps2. is real simple is there a program that could edit option files in the pc.? i want to download a option file edited adding the argentina league and then using my max drive i want to putted in my ps2. can i do that what do i need?

2. celticarce

celticarce Player Coach

6 February 2005
    Celtic - Boca Juniors
    I am currently working on the player names and stats for every team this Clausura. I need kits as well...and looks like the geniuses in this forum have cracked the code. This is all for we10 PS2, and basically I am making classic players that have played in the last 20 years in and out of Argentina to select from replacing the old classic players.