Are you REALLY happy?

its funny that you say that, when I was in LA for a week, the weather was the same every frigging day. And i hated it.. LOL need some variety in my life

you should give the uk a whirl mate. the most depressing place you could imagine...

You can't take him seriously though.........he thinks wearing crocks is OK!
LOL, but that kind of gets to the point, he doesnt care how he looks, he is happy! that is happiness summend up perfectly!!! He is just like my old man, happiest guy i have ever known, worst dresser as well, LOL.

the uk is a shitfest. the worst country i've ever had the misfortune of having to grace...

Aren't you still living in the UK though?

Alot of people that moan about it seem to stay here and not try in the slightest to move away.

if you/they really hate it that much, then get out of the UK - It is not that difficult?

On the subject though - I am quite a happy guy generally. But I am not truly happy - For me to be happy I would need to own a flat/house in London and one in Israel and have a job where I could easily go back and forth from both countries.

But it is unlikely at the moment. My wife isn't happy living in the UK because she misses her family. So aslong as she is unhappy it makes me unhappy. So I am going to have to move to Israel sooner than later to make her happy. Hopefully the move will make me happy to, but I know if we move in the next year or so, we won't be financially stable. but that is something I have to suck up and having money isn't the be all to happiness but being stable financially is I think.

Its a hard one - but I don't think anybody can be truly happy. As there is always something that you want or yearn for. If you are happy, then there is always something around the corner to fuck you over and ruin it.

There are two tragedies in life: one is not to get your hearts desire, the other is to get it.

Back
Top Bottom