1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Are PSP versions of PES5 and WE9 too different?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Mahler_seele, 4 December 2005.

1. Mahler_seele

Mahler_seele Non-League

31 January 2004
    I just bought my PSP yesterday in order to play friendly football matches on the road.
    Where I live everyone sells WE9 for PSP for a fair price ($55). My problem with that is that it's all in japanese. But, as far as I know, there are option files that deal with this problem (I can't patch, I have GTA:LCS, which forced me to switch to firmware 2.0).
    I asked about PES5, but they said it will only arrive to stores here in about a month.

So here's my question. Is PES5 THAT different from WE9?? Is it worth the wait? Or should I just go for the WE9:UE?

Thanks

2. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
  3. Rikas

Rikas PES.COM.PT

10 December 2005
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    Where do you live?

Here in Portugal PES5 PSP is for sale ;)

4. ctruppi

ctruppi Conference

26 March 2003
    USA
    Napoli
    Quick question. Can you play games from any region on your PSP, or does the unit require modding (like a PS2) to play import games? I ask because I will be geting a PSP for Xmas and want a footy game, but have no desire for WTS or FIFA titles. Since WE9 isn't coming out here in the states until March, i was hopig I could import PES5 from Europe. Would this game be compatible with my USA PSP? Thanks!

5. ibu2003

ibu2003 Competition Killer

2 August 2003
    London
    Newcastle United
    It will work fine ctruppi... the only things region locked is the UMD movies.

6. ctruppi

ctruppi Conference

26 March 2003
    USA
    Napoli
    Thanks ibu! Looking forward to a little PES soccer on-the-go!