Anywhere in London selling PES6 early?

Dignan

Non-League
7 August 2004
Hi, does anyone know of any shops in the Central London area selling PES6 early, I'm desperate to play it!
Cheers
Dignan

"Calm down"

michaelwinner_e_935e7e340fba26cd466f6317d7fdbf71.jpg

Showing my age, but what's that fad where thousands of people appear in one location at short notice? Cyber Mob? Flash Mob?

Well, there's going to be one in Dalston in about 30 minutes time.....

I live just up the road from Dalston - but I've just ordered mine from Play.com - dag nab it!!

There was a store I used to go to just around the back streets off of oxford street. It sold imported games and consoles and sold second hand games and new games. I got a few games a couple of days before release - this was a few years ago tho - but I 'm sure they still exist.

You can get to it from a side road from Tottenham court road aswell. I think it is around Rathbourne place? Have a little wander you will find it.

Sorry a bit vague - although I have lived in London all my life, I am shit at directions and street names and I always lose my bearings! I know wear places are but only if I can walk to them.

Cheers,

See ya.

might not be no use but gamemaster down elephant and castle sell the game one day early

games focus on goodge street is normally good to get games a little early from. cex on rathbone, generally doesn't sell new games anymore does it?

wildwildwild said:
games focus on goodge street is normally good to get games a little early from. cex on rathbone, generally doesn't sell new games anymore does it?

Thats the one! - not sure haven't been there for a while. I really like that shop must go again soon. It's got good deals on Dvd's aswell.

bbbybx said:
There was a store I used to go to just around the back streets off of oxford street. It sold imported games and consoles and sold second hand games and new games. I got a few games a couple of days before release - this was a few years ago tho - but I 'm sure they still exist.

You can get to it from a side road from Tottenham court road aswell. I think it is around Rathbourne place? Have a little wander you will find it.

That'll be Computer Exchange....I dunno whether they do early sales though.

Any places round South London you guys know off?

awesome games in walthamstow market nearest tube station walthamstow central gt mine today :) been ;playin it for hours bit slower dan WE10 bt still good fone number for awesome games 02085091234

Pelple it's only 3 days left till it hits the stores around UK but i'll pick mines from Chanery Wherf just 5 mins from my house.
:)

Fuck sake cant believe the online retailers like shopto havent got their fingers out yet. my order is still processing!!!! And its seems the majority of high street stores that stock it are already selling it!!! ](*,)

Back
Top Bottom