1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Anyway to stop the game reporting a draw bug?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by KOP_007, 22 November 2006.

1. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    I've played 12 games online now (despite having it since release day).

I have won 9 and drawn 3.

However, stats say won 7 and drawn 5.

Anyway to stop this from happening?

Also, is there a guide on what all the ratings stuff mean? I beat some guy 7-1 and my rating went down? I don't get it.

Thanks.

2. bointus

bointus Banned

13 February 2006
    Göteborg, Sweden
    IFK Göteborg
    The stats on the servers where fucked up in the beginning but I think that should be ok by now.
    Not sure if 2on2 / 2on1 games are counted.

3. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    They aren't, as far as I know.

4. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    Nah, I've been playing today and yesterday and it does it everytime without fail.

It's a shocker. Means my win rate is only 45% when it should be much higher.

5. blue166

blue166 Guest

Yep, don't play 2 games in a row! if you want a rematch with the kid your playing go back to match room and start again fresh, that will stop the draw and loss of points, I know its annoying but thats the only thing that i find stops that draw bug from happening.

Hope it helps you,

6. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    Thanks.

God, will Konami ever get anything right? (apart from the game engine of course).