1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

anyone with windows vista?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by leeds79, 22 February 2007.

1. leeds79

leeds79 Guest

anyone using windows vista get loads of exe errors all the time?

2. Deus84

Deus84 Conference

14 November 2005
    Here I am :) There are no "definitive" solutions. Try to replace the .exe with another one 'till the game works fine; up to now it's the only way, sorry :)

3. rangerman

rangerman Conference

7 April 2003
    Rangers
    I installed vista last night. Didnt last long though im back on xp tonight !!!

4. nero86

nero86 Non-League

8 August 2006
    You have to remove and then install kitserver after every new start of vista

5. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    oh am i glad i just found this thread lol.I ll give that a go and see how i get on.I had the problem down to vista itself and not kitserver i ll try that now and see how i get on.

6. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    Wow looks like this works i was gunna go back to xp but all me probs so far are solved.I ave to admit this is a lot better than having to replace the games exe everytime (which is what i was doing).

Thx for the info

7. Mick-S

Mick-S League 2

28 March 2010
    handy to know

8. evoaddiction

evoaddiction Non-League

6 October 2009
    I have Vista and Kitserver. With no problems at all...

9. pes-shorty

pes-shorty League 2

1 December 2009
    erm. this thread was from 07:D

10. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    Me too. No problem whatsoever. I use kitserver and have played with many patchs. You don't have to install kitserver before every game at all. You must have a another issue that needs looking at.

11. Aqua

Aqua Banned

26 September 2009
    Roma
    maybe its happenin if u detatch it ?
    some information stays in the .exe and vista kinda fucks it up lol

12. ThunderShock

ThunderShock Non-League

29 April 2010
    +1