Anyone tried 10 v 10 online yet?

kinkladze10

Conference
28 December 2003
I think for this reason only I might just buy Fifa 09 for the 360 this year.
Always been a PES fan in the past and bought that.

Anyone played it yet or got any experience of this mode online?

My only concern is I can imagine it to be total carnage with everyone chasing the ball, kinda like how it was when you played in school as a 6 year old :)

Got to admit it does sound interesting.

With people you know its fantastic, with randoms its poo because as you say they chase the ball but that may well change when people get used to it

oh and we are Derby, we are Derby, super Derby, super Rams ;))

I've played one match so far, and it was 10v10 with random people, but only 2 people went ANY (ie. so 18 people played as one player).

It was a bit schoolboyish, with too many people, when they got the ball, just sprinting forward with little attempt to pass to anyone else, and sprinting after the ball when they didn't have it, no matter which position they were supposed to be playing. Not utterly horrific, but poor nonetheless.

That said, I can imagine it will be terrific with proper players in club mode because the game plays really well. Most importantly, it was responsive, with minimal button lag. The improved ball physics comes into play nicely. There were a few occassions where people got caught out by the bounce of the ball and it looked sweet. The improved shooting looks and feels good as does the heading and physical side of the game.

interesting, might give it a whirl then.

Hey Coopz glad to see you still around here, been a while since I've seen you. You should get a RAM's Helmet shot though :)

Do you still need Xbox Gold to play this online or will silver work?

interesting, might give it a whirl then.

Hey Coopz glad to see you still around here, been a while since I've seen you. You should get a RAM's Helmet shot though :)

Do you still need Xbox Gold to play this online or will silver work?

Whenever i have a Derby avatar we do shit so im staying away from them :))

Back
Top Bottom