1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Anyone outside UK who has experience with Gameplay.co.uk?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by B-Dane, 21 October 2006.

1. B-Dane

B-Dane FCK - Danish Champs 06/07

7 November 2005
    Denmark
    F.C. Copenhagen
    Has anyone outside UK tried to order from gameplay.co.uk.

I live in Denmark and it concerns me, that the site has delivery time from 3-14days, and 14 days is a long time. I've pre-ordered from them, but have considered cancelling and go for play.com, who has 3-5 days delivery in Denmark. But when both are in UK, can i then expect, that they can deliver at the same time?

Just want to know if anybody knows how long it normally takes for gameplay to deliver in europe? Cause if i have to wait 14 days, i'm gonna cancel it right away.

2. soccerluver

soccerluver Non-League

10 May 2005
    play.com has free shipping only for that i buy from them.

3. Joystick

Joystick Deep like Titanic

10 August 2004
    London
    The Arse
    Play.com deliver their goods from Jersey (hence why they're cheap, no tax). I dunno about Gameplay, but I'd guess they're UK based as they deliver quicker than Play.

4. soccerluver

soccerluver Non-League

10 May 2005
    and where's jersey? not in UK?

5. SkyBlueAds

SkyBlueAds Guest

Jersey is a small island in the channel islands, off the coast of South West England, towards France. Jersey is part of the UK and has the benefit of being a tax-haven. The Channel Islands enjoy excellent weather, and interestingly have their own coins (which are valid in the rest of the UK) also, the Channel Islands were the only part of the UK to be successfully annexed by the Nazi's during World War II.

Just a few facts for you ;) I'd order from play.com

6. soccerluver

soccerluver Non-League

10 May 2005
    hey thanks for letting me know facts I didn't know. I believe i'll keep ordering from play.com; free shipping is too tempting