Anyone ordered from here before?

josephgreentree

Pro Evo Stalker
14 July 2005
South Coast of England
Portsmouth, Man U
Hey guys i thought i would put the word out and see if anyone has purchased anything from the following website or knows of anyone who has purchased from here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.tworldelectronicsco.com

Basically they sell the Playstation 3 60gb version @ $230usd
Now then convert that to current rates as of yesterday 21st Jan and that converts to £138.59. Now thats a f**king bargain heres what happened when i enquired about it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(From Me)
"Hi im enquiring about the playstation 3, please tell me more about this also do you have a website?"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(From the dude)
Thanks for the mail, Concerning the playstation 3 you want to purchase from us. Its brand new console sealed and package in the original company box with 1year international warranty and 4 weeks return policy,We ship through Fedex and Ups and it take 2-3working days to delivery to you.

Order Summary:
Playstation 3............$230usd
Shipping Fee and Taxes...$40usd
Total cost:..............$270usd

So get back to me with your full name and your full shipping address so that we can proceed on shipment asap.

We accept payment via Western Union Money transfer and money gram.

Thanks..
Sales Manager.
phoneorder89@yahoo.com
www.tworldelectronicsco.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(From me)
Hi thanks for the quick response, can i get a guarantee from you that the total amount will be $270USD converted at current uk rates to UK £138.59 - and i will not get any other charges. ie.the tax is already paid for. Also this is the 60gb version of the PS3 console.
(From Him)
Hello Joseph Greentree,

Thanks for the mail, Yes the total cost of the product is $270usd (UK £138.59 ) and there's no charges going to pay again after you make the payment for the product and shipping,Taxes which is $270usd (UK £138.59). Yes the console is 60gb version of the PS3 console.

So get back to me with your full information needed for the shipping such as:

Full Name.......
Home Address.....
City........................
State......................
Zip Code................
Country..................
Phone number...........

Looking forward to hear from you soonest, So that i can give you our payment information through Western Union Money Transfer and also we can get the order package and label for shipment to you immediately.

Thanks..
Sales Manager.
phoneorder89@yahoo.com

Does anyone think this is dodgy?
I though this is a steal a deal sale of the century, so i checked his companies reg no and it turned up an address in London. Maybye he sends them there then on to me??

Any thoughts?

if it's too good to be true...

er, you know what i'm gonna say next!

AVOID MATE - LIKE THE PLAGUE!

for "We accept payment via Western Union Money transfer and money gram.", read "We take your money and piss off!"

just to confirm it for you, i entered "tworldelectronicsco scam" into google...

do the same and save yourself £140...

I think anyone that uses Western Union Money transfer and money gram is dodgy as fuck, someone tried to rip me off that way.

Please enter your sort code and account number and he will wire the games directly into your bank accounttt

100x100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom