Anyone know any custom aluminum frame building companies?

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
We're building an aquaponics system in our apartment, bought a 375liter aquarium which will hold fish and the water will be pumped into two 50l containers containing clay pellets for growing the plants in, we need a frame to hold the two grow pots in, found a couple of companies online but one's too expensive and the other doesn't ship outside Canada (I'm in Sweden obviously). For the frame we need something like this:

framer.jpg

Obviously split into pieces with the appropriate connections for delivery to Sweden, if anyone knows any people/companies that can do this kind of thing please let me know :)

Doesn't matter what country it's in as long as they ship to Sweden :)

Couldnt you make it yourself?

Sounds like a good project to do, just get all the aluminium box/square tubes you need and bolt it all together instead of having it welded.

It will save you alot of cash as well

Last edited:
A friend of ours is a carpenter and he reckons if he made it with oak it would be strong enough so going to chat with him over the weekend, can't wait to get started, personally I'm more interested in the fish keeping aspect, we plan to fill it with local fish we catch ourselves, primarily perch and gobies :)

Naah they're fine in shallow water, the ones they have in Sweden live in the rivers/lakes and also the sea because the sea water isn't particularly salty so perch/pike can often be caught when sea fishing :)

Back
Top Bottom