1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Anyone have a Sony Bravia?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by danhammer, 1 August 2007.

1. danhammer

danhammer Champions League

23 February 2004
    I have a Sony Bravia and wanted to know what TV settings you use when playing your xbox360, i'm currently using the official VGA cable

2. Beardymagic

Beardymagic League 2

6 July 2004
    England
    Southend United!
    There are a lot of different Sony Bravia's about though mate so what one have you got? Today I had delivered my new Sony 32inch Bravia D3000 and it's awesome! I don't know if it helps you at all, but I found this page to help me out for my model...

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/2007/06/20/sony-kdl32d3000-settings/

or else go to avforums (google search) and they'll tell you anything you'll ever need to know!

3. danhammer

23 February 2004
    iv'e got the KDL 40S2510 model

4. Beardymagic

Beardymagic League 2

6 July 2004
    England
    Southend United!
  5. danhammer

23 February 2004
    thanks mate, have searched that forum a few times but couldn't find a thread for 'S' Series.....topman!

6. danhammer

23 February 2004
    beardymagic,

i have an IXOS 801 scart, on the sky service menu, do i enable scart option? what exactly does this do?

sorry to be abit vague, just trying to get the best picture from my tv

Cheers

Dan