Anyone Else Using PESEDIT.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmachine

League 1
5 November 2003
Its great with the leagues and kits , I could be wrong but I think even at -2 gamespeed its faster ? Also I've played 3 games and the cpu has played the ball about played like Arsenal in there better days and at speed.

I played Arsenal v QPR and got beat 3-1 , Man Utd v Wolves and got beat 2-1 I just played Man City v Fuland 1-1 (I won on pens).

QPR , Wolves and Fulham all played the same game as I seen it, each forward for the 3 team chased all over the place, I would throw the ball out to my RB and the cpu centre forward would come chasing in, I would pass inside to my CB then onto the next CB then out to my LB and he would chase after the ball. I would do this 2-3 times in the one move and he would be running all over, I would pass it into midfield and he would go chase it down and pass into the cpu's half and he would go running after it, only stopped about midway in his own half.

All games I've played this happens .. Can't remember if it was the same with the default game or its just been since added the PESEDIT.COM 1.3 mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom