1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Anybody Been to Bisham's Abbey?

Discussion in 'Football' started by fd1972uk, 3 June 2005.

1. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Just wondering if anyone has sampled the footy facilities here?

Going down next Friday for an Inter-Company Footy tournie and just wondering what it's like? Guess it'll be good to see how the Pro's train and stuff.

FD

2. denirobob

denirobob IBERIAN PRIMERA

28 June 2002
    Henley, Oxfordshire
    Hi mate,

played there yrs ago in a soccer week thing - must of been 12/13 i think - played on the grass and astro pitch under floodlights, also its where they filmed celebrity fit club.

More recently my mate, his bruv and a few of his brvs pals went down there during an England get together and jumped over the fence to nick a corner flag. They had it ceremonialy planted in the centre of their garden (in a Graham Souness/Turkish stylee!)

db

ps - if you get the opportunity try to check out Marlow and/or Henley - lovely towns, great for a picnic or a few bevvies by the river.

3. fd1972uk

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Cheers mate, not sure if it's just and In and Out job, but if we get the chance all good and well. :)

FD

4. zzzzVapour

zzzzVapour Guest

Anybody Been to Bisham's Abbey?

No but I have just been to bash the bishop. \\:o/

5. fd1972uk

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Cause you ain't got no missus you nugget!

FD

:mrgreen: ;) Welcome back, didn't think it'd take too long after your mob stole the cup.