Any News on we9 korean version

we9.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!

do the korea NT players will have high quality faces like japanese ones in we9 in this version?

Pakigol said:
do the korea NT players will have high quality faces like japanese ones in we9 in this version?

From what I've heard, Konami doesn't have the rights to Korean player's looks and faces... that's why they've never had real faces although they have KFA's license. There is pre-set faces avaliable for most of the better known players, though, like Park JS, Lee YP or Ahn.

Anyways, I'm so buying this if this version is going to have the "road to world cup" mode playable with Korea, since I'm Korean :)

k_19 said:
From what I've heard, Konami doesn't have the rights to Korean player's looks and faces... that's why they've never had real faces although they have KFA's license. There is pre-set faces avaliable for most of the better known players, though, like Park JS, Lee YP or Ahn.

Anyways, I'm so buying this if this version is going to have the "road to world cup" mode playable with Korea, since I'm Korean :)

In WE8: JL, Ahn had an incredibly realistic face for Yokohama.

Like I've said before, WE9 that's being released in Korea on Aug 18 will be just a repackage of Japanese WE9, only with different identification code(i.e. SLPM to SLKA). It's unfitting to even dub this version as Korean WE9, for the game will be in Japanese - the only difference being the game manual translated into Korean. A full-fledged localized version will be available possibly in the form of International edition, which usually becomes available in December.

woosoki said:
Like I've said before, WE9 that's being released in Korea on Aug 18 will be just a repackage of Japanese WE9, only with different identification code(i.e. SLPM to SLKA). It's unfitting to even dub this version as Korean WE9, for the game will be in Japanese - the only difference being the game manual translated into Korean. A full-fledged localized version will be available possibly in the form of International edition, which usually becomes available in December.

I just really hope that Korean version (international one, or whatever) will have the road to the world cup mode! Although the chances are probably slim.

k_19 said:
I just really hope that Korean version (international one, or whatever) will have the road to the world cup mode! Although the chances are probably slim.

but.. anyone said korean NT team road to the w.c mode.. where did it heard?

limeyboy14 said:
if you have this game... any chance that you can take a picture or... extract the face ? :) (not sure that it will work on ps4 pc though...)

please ;)

limeyboy14 said:

That's simply not the case. I checked, and Ahn's face is the same one that's included in other versions of WE. It's only that the face isn't assigned properly in those versions.

Last edited:
I must've mistaken the release date. It's Aug 25, not 18. My bad:(, but I suggest don't expect anything new in this Korean release of WE, different from Japanese original.

Back
Top Bottom