Any EU going to buy from US PSN?

mehuk

League 1
18 September 2011
Wondering if any EU players are going to get this from the US PSN store seeing as they will have the game a couple days before us?

Normally if you do this you still get the patches/DLC so there is no problem there.

I think the price comes in at 38 quid roughly if you buy the US PSN cards online, so a bit more than you can pre-order it for, however you do get the bonus digital content if that is your thing.

1 week today!

Wondering if any EU players are going to get this from the US PSN store seeing as they will have the game a couple days before us?

Normally if you do this you still get the patches/DLC so there is no problem there.

I think the price comes in at 38 quid roughly if you buy the US PSN cards online, so a bit more than you can pre-order it for, however you do get the bonus digital content if that is your thing.

1 week today!

I think about that too but my only concern is option files if we could use thembon ps4. Don't know if there will be any compatibility restrictions

I pre-ordered from US Amazon, it was just under 40 nicker at the time. Standard copy, as MyClub can get bent. Needed that digital copy as Pro Evo is my game to go to when getting tired and I can't be arsed going to swap the discs.

The option file restrictions are a possibility, perhaps, but I imagine there'll be ways around that.

I'm getting it EU cause last year the two versions weren't compatible with each other for some retarded reason, so I couldn't play online against any of my friends.

Im sure option files would be fine... I mean the US region (does it incorporate Brazil etc) would be waiting for us to do the EPL etc anyway, so im sure the files will be good for both.

Worst case, we wait for someone in the US to knock something up because if they cant hvae the EU option files, damn sure that those with the US version will do one.

i got it from an online shop and it was $269mxn (roughly 16usd).
just waiting for Konami release the game :)

So the only issue could be online games?

I dont play online so that wont bother me, but as long as option files and the DLC are available with this version, then im all good.

Anyone have problems with the DLC last year by getting the US PSN version?

Back
Top Bottom