Any cameras' solutions/patches/fixing?

6 November 2006
Athens (eastern suborns), Greece
LIVERPOOL FC !!! (ONLY!)
Greetings lads,
have you noticed the cameras in this "great" PES edition?
The cameras are not well at all and there is NO option of camera's TURNING to corners, when action is near them (like OLD PES used to doing this!)...

Any solution?

I've used to play with camera FAR/UP (like a broadcasting long-view), with the camera NOT "TRAVELING" sidewards the field but TURNING to the corners (like "real life" cameras do)...

So, can any fellow here help me about that issue?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, this a huge turn off, tv-like experience is now history, what's konami thinking? why do they think it's necessary to remove this feature, why?

Yea, mate, is "pain in the ass" playing SIDEWARDS! Some friends of mine, they're fine with that, but I'm not.

Any solution/fixing?

(BTW... 'bout your avatar, do you like THIS 3rd season of Prison Break? Not much, isn't it? First season, FAR better!)
About PB,first season was absolutely genius,but i think this 3rd season still has some surprises to show(sry about offtopic)

There is no real way for a 3rd party patch to add new camera angles. This code is in the .exe file, and editing this code is next to impossible. Especially to the degree required to add camera angles. If we could do this then we could do anything, like make referees stricter etc.. It just isn't going to happen, sorry.

Can we please try to stick to the topic?

Upon finding out that the cameras can't be turned, I've decided not to purchase the game. Yes, it means that bloody much to me. I never understood people playing the game in wide mode, or with the camera simply moving laterally down the pitch. The option to tilt the camera to each end made the game so much more playable, and realistic. It's how I've played all the Pro games till now, and it was the first thing I did when I purchased a new game. I've played the demo, and thought maybe I'd get a feel for it when I set my camera options the way I like them, but that this is not possible has changed my mind about buying the game.

Lazy effort by Konami.

If anyone can fix this (I see someone says it's impossible), I'll consider a purchase. Until then, no chance.

It's as close to impossible without being impossible in my opinion. Not buying the game SOLELY for this reason is close to insanity :|

well let the man have his opinion,...well i want to add something because when i just play in the i=fix mode there is no camera that follows the player from behind lik in the previous episodes and that is really shit or did i overlook something?

I think the best thing we can do is to make sure Konami knows that the camera tilt feature in previous games needs to be back in the next version of PES. This was one of my favorite features of the game. Let's face it, theres no way anyone will be able to come up with a patch to fix this so let's make sure Konami knows we want it back.

Back
Top Bottom