1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Any cameras' solutions/patches/fixing?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by lupus_Hegemonia, 2 November 2007.

1. lupus_Hegemonia

lupus_Hegemonia Banned

6 November 2006
    Athens (eastern suborns), Greece
    LIVERPOOL FC !!! (ONLY!)
    Greetings lads,
    have you noticed the cameras in this "great" PES edition?
    The cameras are not well at all and there is NO option of camera's TURNING to corners, when action is near them (like OLD PES used to doing this!)...

Any solution?

I've used to play with camera FAR/UP (like a broadcasting long-view), with the camera NOT "TRAVELING" sidewards the field but TURNING to the corners (like "real life" cameras do)...

So, can any fellow here help me about that issue?

Thanks in advance.

2. sg8

sg8 Non-League

2 October 2007
    Liverpool
    i`totally`agree

3. lupus_Hegemonia

lupus_Hegemonia Banned

6 November 2006
    LIVERPOOL FC !!! (ONLY!)
    Yea, mate, is "pain in the ass" playing SIDEWARDS! Some friends of mine, they're fine with that, but I'm not.

Any solution/fixing?

(BTW... 'bout your avatar, do you like THIS 3rd season of Prison Break? Not much, isn't it? First season, FAR better!)

4. fizzel0r

fizzel0r Non-League

13 August 2005
    I used to play with angle, too. I don't see any solution. It is simply "gone" to no man's land.

5. kernel32

kernel32 Non-League

8 August 2005
    Canada
    Yeah, this a huge turn off, tv-like experience is now history, what's konami thinking? why do they think it's necessary to remove this feature, why?

6. sg8

sg8 Non-League

2 October 2007
    Liverpool
    About PB,first season was absolutely genius,but i think this 3rd season still has some surprises to show(sry about offtopic)

7. Houldey

Houldey League 1

11 July 2006
    There is no real way for a 3rd party patch to add new camera angles. This code is in the .exe file, and editing this code is next to impossible. Especially to the degree required to add camera angles. If we could do this then we could do anything, like make referees stricter etc.. It just isn't going to happen, sorry.

8. bobfifalas

bobfifalas Championship

15 March 2004
    no home-away mode for konami cup? Why?

9. joeryan

joeryan Championship

24 September 2007
    New York
    Can we please try to stick to the topic?

Upon finding out that the cameras can't be turned, I've decided not to purchase the game. Yes, it means that bloody much to me. I never understood people playing the game in wide mode, or with the camera simply moving laterally down the pitch. The option to tilt the camera to each end made the game so much more playable, and realistic. It's how I've played all the Pro games till now, and it was the first thing I did when I purchased a new game. I've played the demo, and thought maybe I'd get a feel for it when I set my camera options the way I like them, but that this is not possible has changed my mind about buying the game.

Lazy effort by Konami.

If anyone can fix this (I see someone says it's impossible), I'll consider a purchase. Until then, no chance.

10. Houldey

Houldey League 1

11 July 2006
    It's as close to impossible without being impossible in my opinion. Not buying the game SOLELY for this reason is close to insanity :|

11. lupus_Hegemonia

lupus_Hegemonia Banned

6 November 2006
    LIVERPOOL FC !!! (ONLY!)
    So... there is NO DAMN solution of cameras' agles, isn't it???

12. doncherrati

doncherrati Captain

7 October 2007
    Hollanda
    As Roma for their shirts,
    well let the man have his opinion,...well i want to add something because when i just play in the i=fix mode there is no camera that follows the player from behind lik in the previous episodes and that is really shit or did i overlook something?

13. lupus_Hegemonia

lupus_Hegemonia Banned

6 November 2006
    LIVERPOOL FC !!! (ONLY!)
    Lads, we must find a solution about this. The "Broadcast" far camera's angles, that were PERFECT in PES 5/6, is gone now and it's really SUCKS!

14. Mikey88

Mikey88 Conference

2 April 2006
    I think the best thing we can do is to make sure Konami knows that the camera tilt feature in previous games needs to be back in the next version of PES. This was one of my favorite features of the game. Let's face it, theres no way anyone will be able to come up with a patch to fix this so let's make sure Konami knows we want it back.