Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

@Anth James
here is a clip of what i mean with the ball is rolling and rolling, especially the last meters are like on ice. Ball seems to have really really less friction

Attachments

• MM Order.png
    MM Order.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Anth Passing Issue.mp4
    3.3 MB
Check FIFA infinity for all your needs. Also Vip3er has good mods.

Try rebooting are you using Mod Manger with Steam? You may need to set the data path to Fifa Mod data.
sorry, I think I got confused, I downloaded fifa-editor-tool while I needed fifa-live-editor...I searched online but I only found it on paid patreon

@Anth James
here is a clip of what i mean with the ball is rolling and rolling, especially the last meters are like on ice. Ball seems to have really really less friction
Hey, certain decisions were made regarding ball physics for particular reasons. I don't find this clip that strange at all personally, but I'm happy to create an option that has some changes to ball physics - but it may just result in the ball being a little less 'alive'.

Also, some of your options in your mod list are contradicting themselves. The 'Heavy Switch' for example is a more pronounced version of 'Increased Field Friction'. You also have a medium pass distance adjustment, but a slow pass speed isolation...

Last edited:
Hi guys, a quick review of V19 with this combination , and I've never been happier. What Anth James was able to do for me is unimaginable. I've been playing FIFA and PES since 2003, started playing online in 2010, and never stopped since, whether offline or online... And in so many years of gaming, seeing moments, animations, AI plays, decision-making that seem human, is refreshing, and I just think that Anth's place is at EA showing how to make a game. I could go into more technical details, but I'll leave you with my video showing Anth's work over the years, . Thank you for bring me back my passion for this game :SAL:
(The Kroos and Ronaldo goals :shiver:)
could you show your manager mod order?

Hey, certain decisions were made regarding ball physics for particular reasons. I don't find this clip that strange at all personally, but I'm happy to create an option that has some changes to ball physics - but it may just result in the ball being a little less 'alive'.

Also, some of your options in your mod list are contradicting themselves. The 'Heavy Switch' for example is a more pronounced version of 'Increased Field Friction'. You also have a medium pass distance adjustment, but a slow pass speed isolation...
so heavy switch OR increased field friction may be better?
Medium pass distance is needed for short passes and slow pass speed was the idea for me for overall slower passes

My "problem" is the ball rolls even at sunny weather more like its rainy grass.
When i remember when i played soccer many years the ball was not able to roll such long ways even with little strong passes 🤷

Last edited:

So many options… 🤯

It’s like eating dinner and having pasta, deer, gravy, pineapple, plum pudding, chocolate, fish, pumpkin, tuna, cheese, curried sausage, mushrooms, lobster, ham, chicken, spinach and noodle soup on one single plate! 😂

Hello friends, quick question, is this FIFA 24 with this mod ahead of FIFA 16 in terms of gameplay? peros I haven't tested it yet but FIFA 16 with all these mods is exceptional, if this FIFA 24 is ahead of FIFA 16 I would like to invest in a new PC

so heavy switch OR increased field friction may be better?
Medium pass distance is needed for short passes and slow pass speed was the idea for me for overall slower passes
I'm really trying to get us to move away from terms like 'better' - they're all options - none are 'bad' or they wouldn't be included in the package I can assure you. It just depends if you want a more or less extreme version of that friction.

I make it very easy to follow the options as in each folder I have a little description for each option.

You've misunderstood the pass distance mod. All of three of the pass distance options (regular, medium and slow) do the exact same thing, but they need to be paired up with whichever passing speed you've picked or you will get wonky results.

So if you're using the slow pass speed option, but you want the default pass distance, then you need to use the slow option.

I'm really trying to get us to move away from terms like 'better' - they're all options - none are 'bad' or they wouldn't be included in the package I can assure you. It just depends if you want a more or less extreme version of that friction.

I make it very easy to follow the options as in each folder I have a little description for each option.

You've misunderstood the pass distance mod. All of three of the pass distance options (regular, medium and slow) do the exact same thing, but they need to be paired up with whichever passing speed you've picked or you will get wonky results.

So if you're using the slow pass speed option, but you want the default pass distance, then you need to use the slow option.
so when i want slow passing speed i have to use the Base Slow version?
For ground passes there is only the "default ground passes" File.

I am fine overall with this GP but really dont know what to use for a heavier ball, when i make a through ball, it doesnt really loose speed when rolling

so when i want slow passing speed i have to use the Base Slow version?
For ground passes there is only the "default ground passes" File.

I am fine overall with this GP but really dont know what to use for a heavier ball, when i make a through ball, it doesnt really loose speed when rolling
No you can use the slower pass speed isolation to get slower passing if you want to mix and match, but when using the ground distance it needs to match up to whichever passing you're using. Please make sure you read the descriptions in the folders.

The biggest issue with through balls on the default game is that they would barely have any carry on them in the first place, that's why I've adjusted them...

My mod order on v19
Screenshot 2024-05-02 193426.png
World class - 7 min halves - Player difficulty ON

Gameplay :ROCK:

Caught the AI tired on the second halve but they still tried until the very end!

Back
Top Bottom