1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Another PES6 problem:

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Kurdminator, 26 October 2006.

1. Kurdminator

Kurdminator Non-League

12 September 2005
    When i bought the game, and installed it, and finnally tried to launch it....it...it...dint!!!

When i click on the 'play' button or double click on the .exe icon, i get a 'pes6 has encountered a problem and must shut down'. So i formatted my pc (yes, i formatted my pc) and installed the game again...IT WORKED...then i did the usual stuff like installing my most used programs. Today i updated my windows fully so i dont get those pesky hackers...and the game dint work again.

Plain silly, if i update my windows the game doesnt work, its like that the new security updates dont thrust securom.

Anyone know ho i can fix this all?