1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Another Amazing Kid.

Discussion in 'Football' started by Pires7, 27 July 2006.

1. Pires7

Pires7 Jumpers For Goalposts

28 July 2003
    London
    Arsenal
  2. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    i'm sure one of the Istanbul giants already have tabs on this youngster. Did anyone else do anything in his team apart from accepting passes!?? :lol:

3. maybe scoring :mrgreen: ,

well he is playing for bestiktas kids team so i think he will start with besiktas, only time will tell if he is amazing though he is only 10 atm

4. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    I think he needs to learn to be a little bit greedy.

5. gib2504

gib2504 R.I.P Jarque

17 December 2005
    Leeds, formally Glasgow
    Celtic, Lille
    That kid is awesome, just need to enrol him in the Arjen Robben and Cristiano Ronaldo school of Greediness and he'll be such a quality player

6. KICK OFF

KICK OFF Moussa Sow

4 July 2006
    Republic of Fenerbahce
    Fenerbahçe
    he is great !!

7. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    He's playing for Besiktas and he has contract till 2012. 12 years before, I've watch Emre's video on News like that. Nowadays Emre is the most important player for Turkey and Newcastle United. I hope Muhammed will be like that soon. That'd be a great for Turkish football.

8. daysleeper44

daysleeper44 Non-League

24 August 2005
    his style has similarities to zidane's.. elegant touch of the ball and great vision while passing.. but he's only a kid, hope he lives up to the expectations, football needs talents like these

9. Ernestito

Ernestito Q7

1 May 2003
    Berlin
    Besiktas
    he is just 10 years old.we should wait and see how he is developing.

10. zoreille2000

zoreille2000 Non-League

9 November 2004
    Paris
    i am agree with ernestito .. they re so much clidren playing like him in the world... but a few will become Ronie ... and unfortunatly turkey was not good enough to improve young talents

11. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    No, no you are wrong. If you are talking about 15 years before, I can agree with you but nowadays, Turkish big clubs has great foundations like AC Milan or Barcelona and there are lots of coaches who's searching new talented childrens like Muhammed. Also at these days, there are lots of grass pitches everywhere to make improve childrens football abilities. That's why last 10 years Turkey presents too many quality players like Emre or Nihat. Also, this child has more than 5 coaches.

I hope Turkish media wont spoil him. Because we lost too many quality players like that these years like Yusuf Simsek, Sergen and Ceyhun. They've got great technique, great mentality but they abandon their selves because of media.

12. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    damn, he's awesome. Thats how players should be brought up. Pass, pass, Pass.

13. wrong,
    its all about media's spoiling, for example ilhan mansiz, great player and scored golden goal in 2002 but now he is injured and making deals with lady commercials :roll: If the player is dedicated to his real work and not get spoiled easily, any good skilled player can become successful and professional.

14. SPiTFiRE

SPiTFiRE Eusébio forever

6 April 2004
    SL Benfica
    This prodigy will join to Fenerbahçe, I'm sure he'll do! :lol:

15. danwin

danwin Oak Hard

1 December 2003
    hahahahaha, those people are tiny.

16. Ernestito

Ernestito Q7

1 May 2003
    Berlin
    Besiktas
    update: this kid is in barcelona for the next 2 weeks, he had his first training session today according to the turkish media.

he will probably sign with them.

and this is another young kid of our youth academy who signed with seoul fc last week. kubilay yavuz, 12 years old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84W59kQJDo8&NR

17. marukomu

marukomu Ecchi otoko

26 November 2005
    Okayama, Japan
    Man Utd, Stockport County
    He makes those other players look like kids

18. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    I was like this when I was 7 but in golf. I was expected to turn pro once I hit 16 but one day I blew out by elbow when I was dominating a semi-pro teen tournament scoring 17 shots under par after 12 holes. It was Hole 13, I was probably about 11 at this time I think, 12 maybe. It was a 516 yard Par7 drive to the pin and I decided I would try to reach the green in one shot with the driver. My previous long drive was 434 yards with a 7 iron when I was 9. I guess it was just the competitor in me, I swung way too hard and my elbow left its socket and I never played golf again. The ball ended up overshooting the hole completely and landing for a total of 639 yards.