ANGRY PES fan!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoStu1985

Non-League
23 April 2005
Pes7(Pro Evo 2008? who cares) is going to be an update of PES 6 on the xbox 360!

Looking at the screenshots and Pes 6 wasnt next gen and pes 7 won't be either, to cartoon like and still the crappy no name black boots! :-x

I won't waste £50 on this game if changes arent made, i think that KONAMI are like :^o because they are lying when they say this will be different its just PES 6.5

Konami are obviously spending more time on MGS4 which does look next gen and does look very fukin good,isnt what i can say for this bag of shit!

when you think of next gen graphics this is what you expect!http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/900/900780/img_4507925.html
Why get a HDTV if Pes will look good on a fat jumbo TV.

Last edited:
jesus christ talk about counting your chickens before they hatch, mate, go to the pub, have a pint, and chill out

Stuff the graphics. Who cares if the players have authentic faces if the game play is shit? That's what they have to sort out for this release.

well...he does prove a point about the graphics, I mean look at that screenie he posted!! looks amazing, however that is a crappy EA game that only looks good....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom