1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Andy Reid!!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Ki99, 6 September 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki99

Ki99 Guest

Hello,

I have some crazy patched version of WE9 no which switches between English and Japanese commentary.

I have noticed that every time Andy Reid gets the ball, Brackley absolutely screams Andy Reid, although not a spurs fan this amuses me greatly and I thought it would be perfect to have as the message tone on my mobile.

Yes this is a silly request but could someone please provide me with the mp3 or tell me how a simpleton such as me could do such a thing??

2. xing

xing Non-League

13 August 2003
    That sounds like a great idea.....

I would also be really interested to know how to do this.

3. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    oh dear...

4. Ki99

Ki99 Guest

Come on someone help me before my idea gets stolen and I wont be as cool as I had thought I might :P

5. gomincha

gomincha Conference

8 September 2003
    Dublin
    How could we provide you with the mp3? we dont have your patched game.

6. xing

xing Non-League

13 August 2003
    Actually Gomincha....you are right, the guy is a dick.

Why would anyone suggest doing that at all???

Ki99, get a life you big handed buffoon.

7. Ki99

Ki99 Guest

Well I dont think Brackley did a studio session for that patch so it must be extractable from the other versions :S

8. Ki99

Ki99 Guest

haha Xing as a newb to this forum I suggest you shut the hell up! Look at your post count to time since joined, its clear you use this forum only to make stupid requests concerning Andy Reid

9. seank

seank Conference

16 April 2005
    PC?
    if so use a wav recorder...
    let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.