Andy Reid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Ki99

Hello,

I have some crazy patched version of WE9 no which switches between English and Japanese commentary.

I have noticed that every time Andy Reid gets the ball, Brackley absolutely screams Andy Reid, although not a spurs fan this amuses me greatly and I thought it would be perfect to have as the message tone on my mobile.

Yes this is a silly request but could someone please provide me with the mp3 or tell me how a simpleton such as me could do such a thing??

That sounds like a great idea.....

I would also be really interested to know how to do this.

Come on someone help me before my idea gets stolen and I wont be as cool as I had thought I might :P

Actually Gomincha....you are right, the guy is a dick.

Why would anyone suggest doing that at all???

Ki99, get a life you big handed buffoon.

Well I dont think Brackley did a studio session for that patch so it must be extractable from the other versions :S

xing said:
Actually Gomincha....you are right, the guy is a dick.

Why would anyone suggest doing that at all???

Ki99, get a life you big handed buffoon.

haha Xing as a newb to this forum I suggest you shut the hell up! Look at your post count to time since joined, its clear you use this forum only to make stupid requests concerning Andy Reid

Ki99 said:
Hello,

I have some crazy patched version of WE9 no which switches between English and Japanese commentary.

I have noticed that every time Andy Reid gets the ball, Brackley absolutely screams Andy Reid, although not a spurs fan this amuses me greatly and I thought it would be perfect to have as the message tone on my mobile.

Yes this is a silly request but could someone please provide me with the mp3 or tell me how a simpleton such as me could do such a thing??

PC?
if so use a wav recorder...
let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom