1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

An edited optionfile for PES6

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by thierryhenry, 23 October 2006.

1. thierryhenry

thierryhenry Non-League

24 July 2005
    Hi everybody...

I just wonder, if there would come a new options file for pes6?

I downloaded the last version for PES5 on www.pesfan.com and i really loved that.

Is that possible? :)

2. marsmanic

marsmanic Patchin' N00b

1 May 2006
    Morecambe!
    Blackburn Rovers!
    The last version :S there are lots of them but there not versions there individual creators

3. jdgr81

jdgr81 Banned

14 January 2006
    PESFAN are creating another option file for PES6 which will be released on release date. However, because of the PES5 option file they created last time, the FA contacted them for legal reasons and asked them to remove it. Therefore in the PESFAN PES6 Option file, the English teams will not be edited. On the other hand, all the other leagues will be. My advice would be to go with the PESFAN option file until Watson or someone else creates an option file with premier league edited...

4. Daisuk

Daisuk Yiddo

22 October 2002
    Oslo, Norway
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Maybe the database-geeks will be finished (Hah!) soon, or release some sort of option file for PES6 one glorious day, that would seriously kick ass.