Amazing Revelation.. Manual Shooting is the culprit.(CPU CHEAT)

manusuriadas

Conference
25 March 2012
India
manchester united
It is well known fact that CPU ai in this game (offline) is too difficult to break down. Sometime they have 10 players behind the ball when we attack them. They park bus and makes once they score a goal and makes it very difficult for us to score one back.

I always play on full manual. manual pass (ZERO BAR, NO ASSIST), manual cross, no other assists except the player run. Today, I was playing an exhibition match with Man United Against Ajax and I was losing 0-2 and cpu had begun parking bus. I don't know what made me do this, i paused the game, and just like that TURNED THE MANUAL SHOOTING OFF.....leaving every other settings still unassisted. To my surprise, when i resumed play i felt that i was playing a different game. The cpu stopped packing defence, they began to leave wide gaps for me to exploit. I pulled back 2 goals in no time.

At first i thought it was dreaming. To double check i paused the game and turned the manual shooting ON again...The cpu not only began parking bus again...they scored against me with a typical cheating counter attack. Again i turned off manual shooting n now it confirmed my doubts... The cpu defense loosened up again, i scored 3 goals n the game ended 4-3 in my favor...I did this thrice using different teams, same experience.

I don't know if anyone of u people experienced this. If not just give it a try n do reply...

I PLAY ON PROFESSIONAL DIFFICULTY BY THE WAY.

Last edited:
Yup.. I am right... Just beat liverpool 5-0 in professional difficulty... This is the first time ever I am beating a team by 5 goals..that too without conceeding... Just turn off manual shot n see the difference..:BOP:

Maybe you just play better because you don't have to manually aim anymore?

Nope.... I turned off "manual shooting" only, which means i should be only able to shoot perfect and not find spaces easily or get into shooting position easily . I use every thing else manual including passing.

What i said was after turning off manual shot, the cpu defence quit packing tightly in front of their goal. Instead they now spread wider, pressure you less and enable you to find huge spaces to pass into and be in a shooting position very often.

You can now easily put a string fast one touch passes very easily.

Last edited:
Nope.... I turned off "manual shooting" only, which means i should be only able

You can now easily put a string fast one touch passes very easily.

Isn't the idea of proper manual to make the above the opposite..Not sure about your observation though, i switched off manual shooting and now i can score 5..seems a bit obvious.

Isn't the idea of proper manual to make the above the opposite..Not sure about your observation though, i switched off manual shooting and now i can score 5..seems a bit obvious.

You don't get the point, do you? "Manual Shooting" means it should affect only the shooting part and not the build up plays and passing as such. Yeah u are right... Shooting becomes a lot easier if manual shot is turned off... but that's not my point. I still use manual passing (zero bars).

Putting the shooting part aside...it affects the entire game play...At least that's what i noticed...You are able to pass around the cpu with much more freedom and ease..

Try playing 10 minutes with manual shot ON and then pause the game and turn OFF the manual shot... See if u can notice the difference...

The key differences that i noticed when i turned OFF manual shot are :

1) CPU pressures you lesser than before. CPU less aggressive in marking.

2) CPU defense open up more. Earlier they were packed very tightly and you would find it very had to penetrate down the middle.

3) Before turning off manual shot, the CPU used to park bus once they score a goal against the user. The scores usually ends 1-0, 1-1. etc.. Not any more. If you play well and deserve 5 goals, you actually can do it. If u play badly obviously you might lose.. It's kind of more balanced now.

3)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom