AMADOR - Everyone's football

@jihado86 Ah sorry, I thought Miguel had passed the slogan on. I can't remember what the final one was now, so I'll let him pm you that one! I'll pm you the logo in a minute :)

Today's the day, so here's a quick glance at the teams/emblems/kits in a little video

You might want to slow it down if you want a proper look, but my upload speeds are rubbish so I didn't want to double the length of the video!

Italian and English teams are not shown as @*aLe and @sniglet are making kits for those. Most of those will follow as they make them but there will be 12 kitserver kits in the release, including 2 that *aLe made for demo teams from other countries. :)

By the way if anyone feels an urge to make a kitserver kit for any region from any other country in the game (maybe you want to do one for your own region?) feel free to do so and post the download here, it would be more than welcome :)

Last edited:
AMADOR : The Land Of Football

Amador Logo2.jpg

It's Time

15 Countries

140 Regions

4452 Amateur Players

Play for your Country

Play for your Region

Play for the shirt

Football as we used to know it

Amador : The Land Of Football

@Sany023 has kindly made a full install of the game
Download Here:
Part 1
Part 2

Any problems feel free to post here

Amador is brought to you by:

@miguelfcp : Concept, Ideas, Option File - Kits, Team and Player names
@mattmid : Concept, Ideas, Option File - Kits, Player stats
@*aLe : Various fantastic kitserver kits
@sniglet : Amazing team emblems and kitserver kits(to follow)
@rsl1 : A fantastic set of Official Amador League Footballs.
@jihado86 : Various Amador themed adboards (to follow)

We (Matt and Miguel) would really like to thank the graphics guys who've added the incredible emblems and kits included in the release and kits + adboards that will follow after, without whom this would just be an Option File (and if it had graphics from us then it would look like two five year olds had done them with crayons)

ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
MDL folder for anyone who had already downloaded (place it inside the balls folder). If you haven't downloaded the full file before this post then don't worry about downloading this file as it's now in the full download.

Last edited:
I leave a teaser of how the adboards will be, I'll finish all the pack and upload the bins so everyone can add them to the stadiums they're gonna use.

Amador Portugal

3iewYF3.jpg

Last edited:
Okay guys, time for download !!! 15 adboards for all the countries represented in this patch, 15 sets, they're all the same, except for the first ad that has the national flag.

Download

Wales
Nkzee0g.jpg

Belgium
FmdZrTn.jpg

Andorra
PRsBvIY.jpg

Northern Ireland
rKFXqyA.jpg

England
4NqSWYB.jpg

Germany
S9UbzUc.jpg

France
md2gYQi.jpg

Scotland
NrsnyS9.jpg

Luxembourg
MffqNHv.jpg

Italy
QR6rbpe.jpg

Netherlands
VkbDNMG.jpg

Republic of Ireland
Udbbg9L.jpg

Spain
DSVPjNW.jpg

Switzerland
ZahZ9me.jpg

Portugal

hXfSJl7.jpg

I played my first game, Algarve vs Basque.
I conceded a goal since the 2nd minute. Later I did organize my play and in the 2nd half I scored two goals after so many attempts.
The stats I remember were my total shots 13 (6 on goal), 20 minutes game.
I like what I saw, really.

Back
Top Bottom