1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Am I the only one who plays with TV3 camera (WE9) ??

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by johan, 6 August 2005.

1. johan

johan Guest

I started playing with this camera when I got WE6..and then all my WE versions I played with TV3 or (Broadcasting 3) camera.

It is very hard to get used to this TV3 camera because you don`t get the good view as you would with Wide Camera..but after a while you get used to it. Most people play on Wide.. but I seriously can`t..tried many many times.. and the players become so small and my TV is what 21" or so..and it gets very small.. I can and I did like Normal Intermediate camera on angle 9 its closer then Wide..but still..

IMHO, TV3 gives you the best most realistic TV look.. that camera they use for most EPL Matches, Champions League matches and all..

I guess some EPL teams like Spurs.. they have that real wide camera with hihghly tilted angle.. BUT Highbury..has that almost sideline / tv3 camera.

2. kevano22

kevano22 TDWFYU

2 August 2003
    yeh tottally agree

3. Oli

Oli Gooner

1 September 2002
    London
    Arsenal
    Why not put your camera IN THE DISHWASHER!!!

4. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    in WE9 wide camera sucks becouse of NO ZOOM.
    i'll check TV3 ;)

5. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    You might get some converts yet. Beats loking at empty seats, then later full seats in wide.:lol:

6. Ove Kindvall

Ove Kindvall Rotterdam Hooligans

26 January 2004
    I prefer Vertical Long, nice view when you're shooting on goal. You only don't see all of the feints.

I find wide to far off, yes you have a great overview but I want to see also details. And my level goes one up when i'm plaing on wide.

Never tried TV3 but I give it a try.

7. mcruz

mcruz League 2

31 January 2005
    rio de janeiro, Brasil
    Vasco and Real Madrid
    damn!!! you´re right!!!!!! this is a big problem in the game, but it´s impossible to play with other cam in my opinion!!

8. k_19

k_19 League 2

6 August 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    I've never tried TV3, but I do play on the regular TV angle. It's like a wide cam, just in a lower angle.

9. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    I dont mind TV3 as long as there is no angle..