Am I the only happy PS3 owner

yea.. everyone else was going on about how crap it was before i even played it .. and then i played a game and i was thinkin yea this is shit, but i played a couple hours yesterday and the games growin on me.. i think once they sort out the lag thing online it should be fine. the only problem for me is that the squads/stats are so outdated its pathetic

I do not have a problem if a game is still not "complete" i do mind though if im PAYING for it...as a full game.

What Konami don't understand is that "we here" 've been playing their soccer simulation for a couple of years now, we are ANTI-FIFA fanatics and the relation between fans and Konami is not on the same level.

KONAMI!!! just release the game , just let us know what has been changed and the rest is history. Simple. No introductions, no fuss, no panic.

Shame...!!

but i should also agree that there are also some setbacks. For example i hated the suporters' and graphic details. They are obiviously ignored during the development of the game. They do not have good songs for their teams.In addition, unfortunately there are very few stadiums in the game. For instance when i played the fifa08 demo i have noticed that when playing with fenerbahce, i could play in and fenerbahce's stadium and the supporters really sing what is sung in fenerbahce's stadium.
Other than that, i love the gameplay and the graphic details of the players.

i am also loving this game, the gameplay is fantastic. had no problems with replays really. the game is so much more advanced than the ps2 version. i think the people who dont like the game were either expecting too much from the game or have not played it on a hd television.

the only bad aspects of the game are;

-limited edit functions
- no longer able to switch from cpu to human user during 2 player leagues / cups.
- online, though im sure this will be sorted in the not too distant future
- i was looking forward to the supporters being better than they are, but since that doesnt affect the play of the game then im not too fussed!

I didn't expect too much and I own a HD tv but I'm disappointed with it! It's the weakest in the series so far, and having owned pes6 on the 360 last year and accepted it was rushed, I'm not gonna accept the same excuse after another years work. I'm not saying that it's unplayable, it's just not half the fun it was 3 years ago and it's got worse. The running animation is laughable, the ball flicks about like an ice hockey puck, and the keepers make far fewer saves. The commentary is poor (although at least Champion sounds excited with some shots)and overall tha game's a big let down. Fifa is much better this year for me and I've never felt I could say that before! If EA sort out their goalies then the game would be truely brilliant. I just hope Konami's promises of a better game next year happen or else I can't be bothered with it. I got it for £30 this year on ps3 and still feel done!

Me is happy too.

see smile :) <----- this is smile.

:) i smile...again.

But seriosly I am happy with my pes2008 on ps3. Great controls. Slowdowns are not as bad as they claim.

Hey folks.

Ive been reading / hearing about issues for a while now in PES but I can honestly say I am not seeing these. OK well a small amount of jerky online games but when I use the lagometer for what it is there for then I see no issues. I dont really care for replays.

I have changed nothing in the PS3 settings, the output is 720P for the game. I also installed to disk as BR is slower read times than a DVD.

Ive add the OF 1.0 for the Barclays Prem and Im simply loving this game.

Come on happy folks, sing a happy song.

I think over hyped expectation has caused a few probs.

Your not the only one mate. I am having a blast! I too have not experience any slowdowns or jerkiness in my copy. I am thankful and enjoying this baby.

I just need to figure out how to properly import my face to a created player. Any help on this would be appreciated.

No, your not the only one! I love it on the ps3! Got the online working yesterday and really enjoying it! Replays are a bit jerkey (sometimes) but overall im impressed. Best PES ever imo.

Hey folks.

Ive been reading / hearing about issues for a while now in PES but I can honestly say I am not seeing these. OK well a small amount of jerky online games but when I use the lagometer for what it is there for then I see no issues. I dont really care for replays.

I have changed nothing in the PS3 settings, the output is 720P for the game. I also installed to disk as BR is slower read times than a DVD.

Ive add the OF 1.0 for the Barclays Prem and Im simply loving this game.

Come on happy folks, sing a happy song.

I think over hyped expectation has caused a few probs.

where do i find of for ps3 and how do i install

thx

Back
Top Bottom