1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Alternative ways to save goals?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by ajames123, 23 October 2006.

1. ajames123

ajames123 Non-League

18 October 2006
    Can anyone think of alternative ways to save goals on the 360?

I hav no idea but im sure ppl know of a pc program or another special method to record it.

As it is it looks like il be using my mobile phone to record the goals lol shockin.

2. morris

morris Non-League

8 October 2004
    hook it up through your VCR/DVD recorder.... retro stylee!!

I remember doing this with Final Fantasy 7, recording all the FMV's and boss fights!

3. chrismodd

chrismodd League 2

21 June 2004
    lol.. really so hardcore

4. Kiske

Kiske League 2

19 March 2003
    Switzerland
    AS Roma
    Yeah ! Welcome to Next-Gen :mrgreen:

5. morris

morris Non-League

8 October 2004
    do you think on the back it should say

[x]Save Goal Replays (VCR required)

6. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

theres a way i used to do it on the ps2 so i could upload videos to youtube. Basically you need an RGB video capture device.

Companies like pinncale sell them, basically their the red/white/yellow things. Then you just plug your xbox cable into that and then video capture.

7. Pricey1984

Pricey1984 Non-League

9 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Aston Villa
    or alternativley pull out your mobile phone (if you can record videos on it) put it right near the screen and record your goals ;)