1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

ALOT of ML players cost $5000, and $1???

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by suen, 12 August 2005.

1. suen

suen Guest

just patched it, and started the ML. when i was looking for my fav young players from WE8, i notice that there are at least 5 pages of players that cost $5000 and another 5 pages of players that cost $1. is this a WE9 bug? or a patch bug? please help!!! thanks

2. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    go to patch section and select Fernando V.4 thread.
    you'll find some answers there

3. suen

suen Guest

i stayed up till late late late looking there, and can't find iny info. is this happening to anyone else?

4. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    now you can't - thread was reseted.
    yeah there was serious problem with Fer.V.4 and option files.

the reason you have the way you have is that you did't daleted option file from MC.
    you must dalate it and when game starts create new.
    only way do have everything good...

5. skip-br

skip-br League 2

28 March 2005
    in fact the reason to have 5000 and 1 is the new para_file used in the V4 patch is somehow wrong. Fernando also said that he will release a new patch only with translations, without change the players name.