ALL PES6 OWNERS PLEASE READ THIS!!!!! THIS IS NO JOKE

Han said:
Remarkable! That explains why Konami encouraged the clients to complain about the game :)
Do you have an internet-link to channel 4 teletekst?

that explains nothing. Konami should have known by last year when 360 came out that they have to deliver a next gen pes oct. 2006. Point Blank. I wont spend a cent on any xbox live updates. We already paid enough (compared to the PC/PS2 version). Fu**in Konami nerds give us what we deserve.

nofacephantom said:
that explains nothing. Konami should have known by last year when 360 came out that they have to deliver a next gen pes oct. 2006. Point Blank. I wont spend a cent on any xbox live updates. We already paid enough (compared to the PC/PS2 version). Fu**in Konami nerds give us what we deserve.
Deliver it one month later would have been acceptable as well. PES 4 was released november 21 if I recall it correctly. And yes it explaines that Konami was not happy with the ripped version either. It makes sense to me: Getting all those complaints and present those to Microsoft to show how wrong they were with pushing them to release an unfinished game....

To which microsoft replies:

"Fastest selling 360 game ever"

Konami should take responsibility for what is a piss poor version, they have had enough time, with quite a few of the features not even "nextgen" that are missing (club name editing being one example)

Has anyone complained to knoami about the absolutely hideous team mate A.I in this game? My main gripe is with my A.I defenders who dont mark anybody and just let opposing players run in behind them! Also when I have the ball on the wings, my A.I strikers hardly make much of an attempt to get forward or even in the box for a crossing opportunity! This is also a problem on PES6 for PS2 but it is even worse on the 360 version! I hope somebody has complained to knonami about this as it is preventing me from playing this game in a series which I always used to play nearly everyday! Since WE10 the series has taken a turn for the worst and I dont like where the series is heading!

How about my players not making runs for me e.g. im controlling Gary Neville and C Ronaldo just stands still in a stupid position! 1 thing I do like about FIFA is the ability to Instigate the player to make movement for you. PES is all to stiff and static at the best of times.

DJ

How about my players not making runs for me e.g. im controlling Gary Neville and C Ronaldo just stands still in a stupid position! 1 thing I do like about FIFA is the ability to Instigate the player to make movement for you. PES is all to stiff and static at the best of times.

DJ

Same thing here on PC. It really pisses me off when they have space to make a damn good run and they just stand there. Mashing away all buttons for them to make a run and they still stand. Sometimes you see them making an amazing run then all of a sudden they stop. I'm thinking they just saving all the good stuff till PS3 since i think they have loyalties to sony. Player and CPU AI better be damn good for the next release, and a lot more teams fake or real.

Same thing here on PC. It really pisses me off when they have space to make a damn good run and they just stand there. Mashing away all buttons for them to make a run and they still stand. Sometimes you see them making an amazing run then all of a sudden they stop. I'm thinking they just saving all the good stuff till PS3 since i think they have loyalties to sony. Player and CPU AI better be damn good for the next release, and a lot more teams fake or real.
PS3 AGAIN!!! mate they arent saving anything for the PS3!

Anywayz rant about that thing over with, This incarnation of PES has EXACTLY the same annoyances that have plagued the PES games since PES1.

DJ

Yeah mate but the defensive A.I of your team mates was always good enough in previous PES games but this is just utter tosh! I have stopped playing this game as the A.I is too rubbish! It is also extremely annoying that the A.I opponent is much smarter than the A.I of the human controlled team! I liked the fact that PES5 was designed with low scorelines in mind compared to the rubbish unrealistic gung-ho approach in PES6!

---------------------

I think somebody should update the first post confirming the telephone number works, and giving the email address and the link to the petition.

Anybody?

the telephone number worked when i rang, two weeks ago but i feel they may hay been inuandated with calls/complaints and killed the number off, if its unreachable now

FUCKING KONAMI SAID THIS WOULD BE A NEW FEATURE BUT I AINT SEEN IT ONCE, ITS FUCKING LAZYNESS FROM JACKASS STUPID GAMING NERDS THAT MADE A LAZY GAME (INCLUDES PS2 VERSION)

Lets go on a riot to japan and protest outside konami headquauters (or where ever they make PES)

Im right behind ya :p
Do you know what, if there were a few people who would get a plane to Japan and protest outside their office building, I would seriously, seriously join them, no matter what the cost. I'd love to get some answers to a couple of my questions.

Does that make me sad?

No it doesnt jack, if your passionate about video games then its totally understandable and even I would join it.

DJ

Has anyone played this since the update,Its so fucking sweet.

No slowdown anymore,at all!!!

Don't care for Fifa anymore,This is where it's at.

Last edited:
The gameplay had problems, not the lag.

Lets see them try and fix that via Xbox Live. :roll:

The gameplay had problems, not the lag.

Lets see them try and fix that via Xbox Live. :roll:

Its funny mate,Some of us love this,some despise it,I think it depends on what you look for in a game.
I love it simply for playing on live,I've not even played against the cpu yet.
The editing missing is a pisser,But I've adopted Man Utd as my evo team,So it doesn't really bother me.

\\:o/

Sorry to double-post, but to reply to you specifically jambotommy... I bought PES to play online as well, I wouldn't dream of playing it offline (seeing as it's the same game offline as it has been for the last God-knows-how-many years, in terms of competitions and how the ML works).

But that's exactly why I find it a God-awful game.

After applying the patch, it's still full of cheats and half-cheats (every game of five I played last night was against someone just TWATTING shots from the half-way line, keeper can't hold it, their modified formation puts a striker next to the keeper, tap-in, goal). This ain't football. If you had the ability to set up your own mini-leagues it would be different, but you don't.

So that means one whole year of Man U v Barcelona, every frigging game? With cheats and half-cheats?

Sorry, by all means have your fun, but the game is piss-poor in my eyes. And Konami haven't replied to any of several emails and letters either.

A month after release I'm still hating the game (where 90% of the forum were saying "you'll love it after a month, you're just a moaning bastard"). This really has been the last time I blindly follow Konami.

Last edited:
Its funny mate,Some of us love this,some despise it,I think it depends on what you look for in a game.
I love it simply for playing on live,I've not even played against the cpu yet.
The editing missing is a pisser,But I've adopted Man Utd as my evo team,So it doesn't really bother me.

\\:o/

I always thought the gameplayw was immense offline and now it is online too! I've never hardly had any lag since the game game out, but the button delay has now gone completely, and the cheats obviously anger me massively, but to be honest i don't really care about my rankingthough I am gutted about discconects (I have 2 becuase of them :( ) but if they are that sad that they are that desperate for wins on a video game thats designed for fun, then to be honest i pity the pathetic souls more than i dislike them.

IMPORTENT NEWS FOR ALL

I´d wrote the same like Jack Bauer and all the others to Konami Germany and i get today an answer from them. Here the original german text of them i will translate it at the bottom:

Hallo Markus!

Danke, dass Sie den technischen PES6-Kundendienst erneut kontaktiert haben.

Wir können Ihnen leider nur zu Fragen und Problemen zum Thema:
Online-Modus, Registrierungcodes etc. von Pro Evolution Soccer 6 geben. Es
ist ein Patch in Arbeit, wann dieser erscheinen wird können wir zu diesem
Zeitpunkt jedoch nicht sagen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Technischer Online-Kundendienst

here the english version:

Dear Markus,

We would say thank you to contact the technical PES6 costumer service again.

We are sorry to say that we can only answer questions about the online mode, registrationcodes etc. of Pro Evolution Soccer 6.
But we work on an patch!!But we cant say at the moment when it will be released.

Greetings
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Technical Online-Service

@all
wrote to the konami service of ur country!!!! I´d wrote to Konami Japan,Konami UK and to Konami Germany!!!

Last edited:
I don't understand this. We just got the online patch!
I think this person was talking about this patch, but maybe he was not informed that the patch was already released...

I don't understand this. We just got the online patch!
I think this person was talking about this patch, but maybe he was not informed that the patch was already released...

I don´t think he talk over the online mode patch because i´d wrote that they had fixed it

Sorry to double-post, but to reply to you specifically jambotommy... I bought PES to play online as well, I wouldn't dream of playing it offline (seeing as it's the same game offline as it has been for the last God-knows-how-many years, in terms of competitions and how the ML works).

But that's exactly why I find it a God-awful game.

After applying the patch, it's still full of cheats and half-cheats (every game of five I played last night was against someone just TWATTING shots from the half-way line, keeper can't hold it, their modified formation puts a striker next to the keeper, tap-in, goal). This ain't football. If you had the ability to set up your own mini-leagues it would be different, but you don't.

So that means one whole year of Man U v Barcelona, every frigging game? With cheats and half-cheats?

Sorry, by all means have your fun, but the game is piss-poor in my eyes. And Konami haven't replied to any of several emails and letters either.

A month after release I'm still hating the game (where 90% of the forum were saying "you'll love it after a month, you're just a moaning bastard"). This really has been the last time I blindly follow Konami.

I hear ye mate.
The cheats are spoiling games,But in all honesty,you will get that in many games.
Cheats always find a way around security,Its part of life mate.
The better(most popular) games are always hacked first,whether it be coding,uploading,pulling network cables,etc.
Can we really blame konami?
Yes.The pause cheat is shocking.
But we are stuck,so its a case of enjoy it for what it is,or just giving up and cashing in.

I bought Fifa,mainly as I read all your posts(and others) regarding how great it was(well,better than pro).I honestly think it is a MASSIVE improvement over previous titles...
But...Scoring/shooting!!!
Scoring a goal just feels so empty...Its like "Is that in,ah well,hooray".
Sorry If I'm coming across as a Fifa hater,I'm not,I still have the game...Its just that I can't put pro evo down to play it.
:D

this is guff lool
REAL ANSWER is buy pes6 on ps2 or pc GUYS IVE JUST PHONED,SPOKE TO LYN ( LOVELY WOMAN )SHE IS TRYING TO GET AS MANY OFFICAL COMPLAINTS AS POSSIBLE TO TRY AND FORCE SOMETHING BEING DONE.SHE SAID HER OFFICE PLAY IT AND THEY ARE PISSED OFF THINGS THEY LOVE ARE MISSING.IF YOU LOVE THE GAME AS MUCH AS SOME OF YOU SAY,PICK UP THE PHONE AND MAKE THAT CALL.AGAIN, THIS IS NO JOKE.[/QUOTE]

Anyone who rings this number, could you also possibly complain about there being no lower leagues despite the fact that every other (current-gen) game has them? Seriously, please, I'd be grateful.Thanks.
Who wants to play as a rubbish League 1 club with only a handful of fans? :lmao:

Who wants to play as a rubbish League 1 club with only a handful of fans?

Uhh, league 1 club fans maybe?! Im not one but the world doesnt revolve around the prem(and its foreign friends) and championsleague! How much fun would it be to prove yourself in the lower league and get manager offers from top teams. Or take your local lower league club to prem and euro succes. Be a lot better then the ML now!

Uhh, league 1 club fans maybe?! Im not one but the world doesnt revolve around the prem(and its foreign friends) and championsleague! How much fun would it be to prove yourself in the lower league and get manager offers from top teams. Or take your local lower league club to prem and euro succes. Be a lot better then the ML now!
For your information my team play in League 2. Though the way things are going, I might have to alter that and say "Conference". :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom