ALL PES6 OWNERS PLEASE READ THIS!!!!! THIS IS NO JOKE

is ther an email so that we can email them it would be better phone busy cause of so many ppl phoning them

SuicydeSnake said:
Good evening,

I am emailing you to express my deep dissatisfaction after purchasing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on the X-Box 360. First off, i would like to say that i have been a big fan of the franchise ever since PES 3 cam out so many years ago.

When i played #6 today, it was clear that this (mostly) was PES. The tight gameplay mechanics and animations i think are amazing.

But what has really got me annoyed is the lack of any features you never add with new game you release every year. Not only this but the 360 version which i bought (for £20 MORE than what i usually pay for PES on the PS2) has LESS features than its predecessors. The features which i am talking about is the lack of any editing options, as well as no inclusion of international challenge, random match mode or any significant improvements to the master league.

Due to this situation i fail to realise why am i paying more money, for a game that is less than previous games. I hope this can be resolved in the future.

Thank You
Andrew

Theres my email. :)

Everybody copy and paste this,just edit the name at the bottom.

Good e-mail mate:applause:

Could someone post the e-mail addy here,so we can all bombard them.

djdoc360 said:
Do you honestly think they will listen to us? we can complain all we want but they wont change jack shit!

DJ

Why wouldn't they listen to us? We are the consumers after all. There is no harm in trying is there?

If we sit and do nothing, nothing will happen.

hmm, can we not copy and paste directly though lol, change a few stuff around, otherwise they might think its all from the same guy with different email addresses

djdoc360,

I don't want to offend you, but you act like a professional moaner...
You just moan about things, but if people give you the possibility to do something positive you refuse...
Actually consumers can be quite powerfull...ask Apple.

My email:

Email to Konami said:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I have played Pro Evolution Soccer since the game was first released on the original PlayStation, I have purchased each version and enjoyed it more than the last. However, with the latest release, PES6, I am absolutely stunned at the state of the game.

I am a regular on the forums of a PES fansite, http://evo-web.co.uk/forums/, and many of us cannot believe what has happened to the game, especially the XBOX 360 version, which is supposed to be a "next-generation" football game. Why? (This list applies to all versions of PES6)

1) Firstly and most importantly, the gameplay. It has taken MASSIVE steps backwards, the game feels so "stiff". You have no freedom of where you want the ball to go, every pass is slow, and every pass recepient just stands there and waits for the ball, you can't string more than one or two passes together without them being intercepted because of this; through-balls rarely go in-front of the man and go off to the side instead, every player is pressing you all of the time so you have no freedom to play your own style of football. We can't even decide on the power of our own passes any more, how is this realistic? FIFA 07 gives you freedom of movement, and freedom of passing. PES controls everything for you.

I have paid £50 for a game that is the same in every way as last year's version, except that the gameplay is WORSE! It is a disgrace!

2) There are no new features added to the game, and several (such as World Cup Qualification mode and Random Match mode) have been taken out. As mentioned above, apart from the gameplay being worse and the German league being missing due to legal reasons, the game is EXACTLY the same as PES5. Why can't new modes be added? FIFA 07 has included an online "interactive league", so that you play the matches your team plays in real life - meaning that you could play Charlton, Portsmouth, Wigan etc. - in every online game of PES the opposition player wants to be Barcelona or Chelsea. Playing the same teams over and over gets boring very quickly.

3) Why can't you add lower-league teams to the game? You don't have the license for the Premiership but you can include that. Not all of us are fans of big, famous teams. FIFA, This Is Football and Virtua Pro Football all have at LEAST four English leagues, with fake team names and even player names if necessary. Why can't we play with our favourite teams? Why do we have to play Premiership matches? I realise the game starts off as Winning Eleven, and the Japanese public might not want to play as lower league teams, but you release PES in Europe, in England, and WE DO WANT THIS. Why are we constantly being ignored?

4) For a game that prides itself on the most realistic gameplay, how are the game modes left in such an unrealistic state? The "master league" has been included since the original PlayStation games and it is TERRIBLE, for many reasons. Why can't we specify how many teams should be in each league? In real life, the English Premiership is 20 teams (the master league forces you to have 16), the league below has 24 teams (the master leagues forces you to have 8), the league below that has 24 teams (the master league only has TWO leagues, there is no fun in this). I want to take a team from the bottom of the worst league to the top of the Premiership; the master league only presents you with a Premiership and a tiny 8-team league. Where is the realism in an 8-team football league? Not all of us are Premiership supporters, we'd like to see lower-league football included as well. Why does it use "points" instead of real money? I want to see players worth £10 million instead of 6000pts, it's NOT realistic. Also, there is no league in Europe that has teams from different countries and continents mixed together. In the master league, if you use all of the English teams in a league, there are still four team slots left, and so you have to enter teams from other countries and continents - meaning that, for example, Wigan will have to play Celtic, or West Ham will have to play Auxerre. This is absolutely NOT realistic.

5) There might as well not be any edit mode at all in the XBOX 360 version. Teams like Liverpool are called "Merseyside Red" and it is very off-putting. I realise that EA SPORTS have the Premiership license, but other football games such as This Is Football can still use names such as Liverpool, so why can't PES? And if you can't, why can't you even give us the option of changing this for ourselves?

6) I was lucky enough to receive my copy of the game on XBOX 360 early this week. Myself and thousands of other people on the PES fansite mentioned above have not been able to play ONE online game - and this is not due to my router settings, as I have configured it to allow XBOX Live ports and all of my other games connect without a problem.

Personally I can understand why the game only has eight stadiums, and I don't mind this. But as for the gameplay being so poor, the feature-list being WORSE than last year's game, having no more teams added, having an unrealistic career mode, not being able to change ridiculous team names on the 360 version and not even being able to play online on the 360 version, it is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

PES6 is a massive step backwards, and although I very much doubt that Konami (and especially the project leader "Seabass") will listen to ANY of these complaints, from any of the thousands of us who are unhappy, I sincerely hope that the game is improved next year. As for this year, I will be returning the game promptly and you have lost at least one more customer until the game plays like a real game of football again, and gives you a realistic career mode to play them in.

I would appreciate any explanations of why any of the above issues have appeared in (or not been resolved for) PES6.

Jack Bauer

Last edited:
I don't post mine as my English is by far inferior to those showed above ;)
I can tell you I asked for an edit-update, mentioned the 'bug' that pressing X to save the replay did not work and I told them about the PC stuttering-and-slowdown problems I experience...

AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK THEY DID TO CLAIM THE CROWN OF "BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER",I THINK KONAMI HAS RUN THE RISK OF LOSING A MULTITUDE OF HARD CORE FOLLOWERS WITH THIS HALF ASSED ATTEMPT OF NEXT-GEN SOCCER.WE HAVE BEEN WAITING A YEAR FOR THIS GAME TO COME OUR WAY AND WHEN IT ARRIVES IT LOOKS AND PLAYS LIKE THIS?WE HAVE STUCK BY THIS SERIES FOR YEARS,LIVING WITH THE DODGY NAMES/KITS,WOEFUL COMMENTRY,SLOW-DOWN ETC, BECAUSE OF THE SWEET GAMEPLAY AND THE PROMISE OF IT BEING IMPROVED UPON EDITION AFTER EDITION.I,LIKE IM SURE MOST OF YOU,WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT THEY WOULD PRODUCE ONCE THE HARDWARE BECAME POWERFUL ENOUGH.IF THIS IS THE BEST THEY COULD COME UP WITH THEN IM SORRY I WILL NOT BE DEPARTING WITH ANY MORE OF MY HARD EARNED CASH ON PES.I SPENT FIFTY POUNDS ON WHAT I THOUGHT WAS GOING TO BE A GROUND-BREAKING FOOTBALL GAME,AND WHAT I GOT WAS A GLOSSY DEMO OF PES3/4. NOTE TO KONAMI:NEVER FORGET THE PEOPLE WHO MADE YOUR GAME NUMBER ONE!

djdoc360 said:
Or being a complete prick like you and taking shots at me!

Fuck off!

DJ
whoa, looks like i hit a sore spot!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAH man all you do is bitch and moan and then when someone tries to tell konami to fix something your bitching and moaning about, you tell them its a waste of time. If that is the case then stop posting with your whining, bitching attitude about the game, we all know you like fifa and not pes. So go bitch and moan about something else.

Agree with most of the points mentioned in jacks email, however i will be sending an email that focus' purely on factual elements. The gameply is a subjective opinion and starting with that does make the email less powerfull in my opinion. If you stick to non subjective elements, or atleast have this as the main focus of the email, i think the improvements wanted are more likely to happen. So factual, non subjective elements are no edit mode, less features, less teams, poor online features, no development of ML, second to this are objective complaints like gameplay, graphics, etc. The reason i say this is that for the subjective complaints they can quickly dismiss you with, "well this is the way we want to develope the game and the majority like it/havent complained". Complaining about poor features is not something they can argue with, "this is what we want". At most they can say, as seabass is always saying for anything new, "we didnt have enough time". To which you can reply, then you shouldnt release a 50% complete game. After that they havent really got much of an argument to say you are wrong about your complaint. Thats if they would even bother, but im sure you understand what i mean.

Ill post the email when i have written it, sunday at the earliest probably.

Oh and dmac, turn you CPS OFF!

tiktiktiktik said:
Agree with most of the points mentioned in jacks email, however i will be sending an email that focus' purely on factual elements. The gameply is a subjective opinion and starting with that does make the email less powerfull in my opinion. If you stick to non subjective elements, or atleast have this as the main focus of the email, i think the improvements wanted are more likely to happen. So factual, non subjective elements are no edit mode, less features, less teams, poor online features, no development of ML, second to this are objective complaints like gameplay, graphics, etc. The reason i say this is that for the subjective complaints they can quickly dismiss you with, "well this is the way we want to develope the game and the majority like it/havent complained". Complaining about poor features is not something they can argue with, "this is what we want". At most they can say, as seabass is always saying for anything new, "we didnt have enough time". To which you can reply, then you shouldnt release a 50% complete game. After that they havent really got much of an argument to say you are wrong about your complaint. Thats if they would even bother, but im sure you understand what i mean.

excellent points man, nice, maybe we should edit jacks email, and re-send

tiktiktiktik said:

sorry fellas

tiktiktiktik said:
I agree totally, but my biggest complaint is the gameplay. If you complain about what is missing, and enough other people do, then that's sorted - and you should, as csaunders says above, you should edit my email or create a new one yourself and go for it - but then if the gameplay stayed the way it is now I wouldn't go and buy PES7, which is why I had to put what I put.

They probably won't listen, but even if there was only two modes and the amount of teams there is now, I would buy PES7 if the gameplay improved (like we all do every year). But if the gameplay stays like this then Konami have lost my money. And my nephew's money, who couldn't stand it either. And my brother-in-law's money - and that guy buys about five copies every year and gives them away as Christmas presents, he would hear nothing bad said about the game, he could have out-fanboyed 80% of this forum.

I've not actually seen anybody come and play PES6 and go "wow, that's great". In-fact their first words have always been "why can't I kick it harder? My pass is never going to reach, the computer's got it now!!" usually followed by "how do you string passes together? Why has my striker just ran over to the defenders instead of running AWAY from them? What have they DONE to Pro Evo?? Have you put the right disc in??".

It's a shambles, in my opinion, and in pretty much everybody I've seen play it's opinion (bar the guy who runs the game shop I got it from, but he would say "oh it's a must-buy").

But each to his own. O:)

Last edited:
Agree with what your saying, but as every year on these forums you hear the same complaints, and then after 2,3 weeks it clicks and it feels so much better then the last version, and everbody says as much. Im not saying its the case with this version, but its a valid argument they can use to dismiss you. Especially as we are writing these emails on the day of official release :lol: Just trying to point out how we can make an email as solid and unbreakable as possible regarding the arguments used within it.

But like you say, each to his/her own.

how about online 2 vs 2 as well? 1 vs 1? yoyur having laugh konami - you wont do anything unless a ton of people tell you they're pissed?

Well why add it the the ps2 version then? why not just save your time and effort and disc space and say hey.. if you even want agame next year - tell us before or we wont bother.

For jeez sake Konami - i thought you were different to EA but they'er seeming like the same sort of *********s

No point in emailing its been done many times before with nothing happining

so phone NOT email

Just emailed them now and will phone on Monday.

However, I'm sure in one of the interviews Seabass said that there won't be any download content for this version because the game has to be coded with update content in mind and that PES 6 wasn't.

I could be and hope I'm wrong. Here's hoping anyhow!

I'll send an email because it's an stripped version and i can hardly ever connect to get a game online. Furthermore, if i ever to manage to get online the game is laggy and i cannot play 2vs2 as i loved to do before.

I can't complain about the gameplay though. Even though there is room for improvement, I have to say that i absolutely love it. It's the best PES ever and i am gonna murder this DVD. I can't understand why some are not enjoying the gameplay on pes360. The more i play it the more i love it. I am not getting any sleep because of it and my girl is starting to hate me more by the day.

Anyway, I'll send the email.

COME ON EVERYBODY !
We must all call.
I'm in France and I'll call them on monday.
That game costed me 70 euros and I'm not satisfied with the incomplete game.
I just hope it was not calculated : EA did the same with Madden 06 on the 360, it was less complete than Madden 05 on PS2.
Madden 07 has all the options now ... One year later.
I Hope they don't expect us to wait quietly for PES 7 !

Back
Top Bottom