ALL PES6 OWNERS PLEASE READ THIS!!!!! THIS IS NO JOKE

dmac

Non-League
20 March 2004
hi all
for all the people argueing about PES6 having no edit teams option please read this carefully ...

I HAVE SPOKEN TO KONAMI (london) WERE A GOOD FREIND OF MINE IS WORKING , WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO DO TO GET AN EDIT OPTION FOR THE GAME IS !

RING KONAMI tel 02089875730 ask for lyn or ritchie (they r waiting for your calls)

tell them you want to make a complaint about the no edit option for pes6 (xbox 360) they will add you to the list of complaints for the konami game producers (i.e seabass etc)

my freind has specificaly told me to post as many websites with this info on so please do the same to all websites you know lyn has told me they need atleast 1000 persons to complain (minimum)
*this is not a piss take this is from lyn (head gamer at konami london)*
please copy and paste this info on all your websites and pass this on a.s.a.p ,
many thnx macca2278
she has told me theres no point in posting websites with your problems as konami dont take this into consideration you have to ring ! if only 10 people ring and konami sell 10 billion copies of pes6 then they will do nothing as they dont see the point in spending extra money for 10 people but if 1000+ people ring with the same problem konami will do something about it , she also told me that there is a possability that it will be in a download from the market place if this happens as she too is looking at ways konami can sort this and apparently NBNA 2K6 OR 7 HAS ALSO ADDED A EDIT MODE ON XBOX LIVE MARKET PLACE FOR THERE GAMERS SO IT IS POSSIBLE !!!!!. all you have to do is ring the number above please all do this and pass the info on to freinds and websites a.s.a.p ,
thnx for reading. GUYS IVE JUST PHONED,SPOKE TO LYN ( LOVELY WOMAN )SHE IS TRYING TO GET AS MANY OFFICAL COMPLAINTS AS POSSIBLE TO TRY AND FORCE SOMETHING BEING DONE.SHE SAID HER OFFICE PLAY IT AND THEY ARE PISSED OFF THINGS THEY LOVE ARE MISSING.IF YOU LOVE THE GAME AS MUCH AS SOME OF YOU SAY,PICK UP THE PHONE AND MAKE THAT CALL.AGAIN, THIS IS NO JOKE.

hmm how much is call costs i hope no dodgy scam to make Konami some more money through phone calls. ?

a quick google search for konami uk gives this:

contact konami said:
For inquiries regarding the UK and Eire please contact: Konami UK Office 389 Chiswick High Road London W4 4AL United Kingdom. Phone: +44 (0) 20 8987 5730 ...

So the number is correct.

I have just spoken to Ritchie and unless this is the scam of the century it is genuine. He answered "Hello Konami" and said his name.He then asked me my gripes with the game and said there was 60 people who had called today alone, I was on sheet 7 so he said. I really hope this can make a difference and as he said Konami could release a downloadable patch on Marketplace. Come on every body show you are a true PES fan and get dialling and we will all get the game we deserve and have shelled out £50 for!!!

ASHMUFC

RING.NO SHAME.NO JOKE.WE COMPLAIN THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO CHANGE THINGS ABOUT PES EVERYTIME IT COMES OUT.WELL NOW AT LEAST THERE IS THIS SMALL THING WE CAN DO.IT MAY WELL LEAD TO NOTHING,BUT THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW SO WHAT IS THERE TO LOSE.AND IF WE SUCCEED WE JUST MIGHT FORCE THOSE THAT HAVE CHEATED US TO RECTIFY THEIR MISTAKE.PERSONALLY,I THINK THE REASON WE SAW NO DEMO ON MARKETPLACE IS BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY COULD SELL ONE FOR FIFTY POUNDS.

This all sounds a bit far fetched to me. Will believe it when I see it. I hope you guys who have called havent been suckered into some kind of Telephone Scam.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
This all sounds a bit far fetched to me. Will believe it when I see it. I hope you guys who have called havent been suckered into some kind of Telephone Scam.

DJ
why? its the official number of konami, its not like there taking there credit card numbers down...

jay666 said:
Anyone got any pictures of Lyn?

call-centres-jobs.jpg

is it just me or is lyn's nipple shining through?

csaunders said:
why? its the official number of konami, its not like there taking there credit card numbers down...
Do you honestly think they will listen to us? we can complain all we want but they wont change jack shit!

DJ

Eveybody, if you really care about this situation email if you are too dubious to phone I have phoned and it seems genuine. Ritchie told me if the necessary number of people complained Japan would be informed of the feeling of disatisfaction and they colud possibly do something. If we do nothing who's to say they won't shit on us again with PES 7 ??

csaunders said:
its better then sitting on your hands and just bitching like a girl.
Or being a complete prick like you and taking shots at me!

Fuck off!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Or being a complete prick like you and taking shots at me!

Fuck off!

DJ

See,I knew it,everybody's cracking up.

Evo forums everywhere are in crisis talks.

I've just mailed Condaleeza Rice,she said not to bother,she's on her way over...

Anyone who rings this number, could you also possibly complain about there being no lower leagues despite the fact that every other (current-gen) game has them? Seriously, please, I'd be grateful.

Also, ask them why when you do a pass the pass recepient has to stand still so that the opposition player can intercept it.

And why they couldn't implement a way to change at LEAST the team names, and why online mode is so totally screwed.

And if Konami actually give two shits about Europe, or if we're always going to get issues like this.

Thanks.

Good evening,

I am emailing you to express my deep dissatisfaction after purchasing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on the X-Box 360. First off, i would like to say that i have been a big fan of the franchise ever since PES 3 cam out so many years ago.

When i played #6 today, it was clear that this (mostly) was PES. The tight gameplay mechanics and animations i think are amazing.

But what has really got me annoyed is the lack of any features you never add with new game you release every year. Not only this but the 360 version which i bought (for £20 MORE than what i usually pay for PES on the PS2) has LESS features than its predecessors. The features which i am talking about is the lack of any editing options, as well as no inclusion of international challenge, random match mode or any significant improvements to the master league.

Due to this situation i fail to realise why am i paying more money, for a game that is less than previous games. I hope this can be resolved in the future.

Thank You
Andrew

Theres my email. :)

SuicydeSnake said:
Due to this situation i fail to realise why am i paying more money, for a game that is less than previous games.
Konami's response: Because you did it this year and you'll do it next year. It's got PES on it so you'll buy it. I'm going back to sleep now.

Konami's official response: Your email has been noted. Thank you, your comments are taken very seriously.

Back
Top Bottom