all new evo web predicts 07/08 - 05 aug - game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Hello and welcome to this seasons opening weekend of Predicts (Yes its that time already!) What better way to start than with the Community Shield, there is still a small part of me that wants to call it the Charity Shield but I must move with the times...

Talking of moving with the times there will be a whole new points system for the new season that will no doubt confuse the fuck out of me as I got so used to the old system. Here we go, this season you will get 3 points for getting the score correct, along with the 1 point you get for predicting a HOME win/AWAY win or a DRAW.

With there just being the 1 game this weekend I am giving away the bonus points. Not too many though as we wouldnt want a runaway leader after week 1 would we. So for this I want you to name me the first scorer and the time of the first goal (You will have a 5 minute window for the time of the scorer so, for example, should you put 23 and the goal is scored in the 18th minute you will get the points) 2 points for each by the way, I did say it was only a mini bonus.

This weekends game is:
Community Shield
Man Yoo Vs Chelski

Away ya go!

Man Yoo 3 - Chelski 1 HOME Ronaldo 13'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom