All blacks rugby challenge

Wendetta

Banned
10 January 2011
http://www.facebook.com/allblacksrugbychallengegame

Screens look very promising and apparently a video was posted and then taken back. And being a new zealand developer i guess that they should know one or two things about rugby.

anyway wc is coming up soon and two rugby games are on their way.

But the other one (HB studio) will feature only the world cup while this one will have clubs and a career mode too i guess.

i am pretty excited, no rugby games on the ps3 and 360 so far. so let's hope at least one of them is decent.

we'll see. I am far more interested in ab rugby challenge but their previous rugby league games were pretty bad.

HB rugby wc will only feature national teams and how much fun will it be playing the world cup over and over? 0 fun (stinkiest roster and game modes ever). On line gaming is almost dead to medue to mentally retarded average players using all sorts of cheap tricks.

Well, let's hope for some demos. the lack of any good football or rugby games is really getting on my nerves.

Sounds good. I'm looking for a rugby game on pc since 4 years so I will definitely give a go at this one. Too bad they don't have South Africa license due the fact SA has already given his rights to the Rugby World Cup Official Game. Yea, I agree with you Wendetta, the lack of any rugby of NFL game is annoying.

In europe it will be called "jonah Lomu rugby challenge". Gameplay video should hit pretty soon.

some new screens in the official facebook.

the game is looking pretty sex. well, we havent' had a decent rugby game in 14 years...hoepefully this will be as good as the old jonah lomu game.

some new screens in the official facebook.

the game is looking pretty sex. well, we havent' had a decent rugby game in 14 years...hoepefully this will be as good as the old jonah lomu game.

Used to love that back in the day. If I played it now I bet it's crap! :)

can't be as bad as pes 2011, fifa 11 or any o the last 10 madded game though...

back in the days it was amazing!
I hope it's good but just can't see it having much longevity like footy games (to me) do. Things bug me in FIFA but it's still the game I play most of the time I go online (don't do single player as it bores me).

Can't tell much from that tbh

If that's play footage then this is going to be great, for me at least. My brother used to play for Cardiff RFC in the 80's then Bradford Northern, our family name was in the previous rugby games by EA so it will be nice if it's in this in edit mode.

If that's play footage then this is going to be great, for me at least. My brother used to play for Cardiff RFC in the 80's then Bradford Northern, our family name was in the previous rugby games by EA so it will be nice if it's in this in edit mode.

They had gay players in the 80's?

even though I a am a rugby league man, I am keeping an eye on this!

Rugby League live was trash so need a good rugby game even though this represents the inferior code. :)

That actually looks pretty good. I tried the demo of Rugby World Cup 2011 and it's absolute trash. The worst demo I've ever played I think. Even the players themselves we built in a funny way, like a grand piano had just fallen on their heads and squashed their bodies in. This looks miles better.

Back
Top Bottom